We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I ain't gonnaie...this DT Rookie is bothering me....I think he gon be a bust

He's the 29th pick... Like 80% of the time that pick busts. He's a run stuffing DT. Means little in the grand scheme of things

If he does not pan out, Stinky won't be able to weasel his way out of that (since he is a Defense-minded coach). :ufdup:

EDIT: Who am I kidding? :francis:

He will probably scapegoat Ireland for the pick and claim he himself did not want this Rookie DT. :smh: :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn y'all going all out bringing Carr's I mean Cac's former coach in to help with the offense. The complexion helps tremendously lol.
Either these cacs are gonna look like fools or geniuses. No in-between. Bring in a washed up offensive coach is Denise's mo.

Daps
Either these cacs are gonna look like fools or geniuses. No in-between. Bring in a washed up offensive coach is Denise's mo.

Not Denise :dead: :dead: :dead: This organization really had the opportunity to sit down with Tomlin and Byron Leftwich to take over for Sean Payton... and decided ALLen and now Jon Gruden was a more appealing direction. Can't imagine the thinking that went into these decisions :mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Not Denise :dead: :dead: :dead: This organization really had the opportunity to sit down with Tomlin and Byron Leftwich to take over for Sean Payton... and decided ALLen and now Jon Gruden was a more appealing direction. Can't imagine the thinking that went into these decisions :mjpls:
This team fenna implode and its sad cause we made some gains sans DT and Carr. I wanted Jameis to get a fair one again...but Denise aLLen stink up the joint can we possibly get a young black hc from college?

b. woods

Peace
Daps

That's Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold. :pachaha:

Look at him :mjlol:
1179655311.0.jpg

:laff: Dumb as hell :jordanfacepalm:

Even worse, here he is with Sid from Hey Arnold :mjlol:
6ffcddcf-2e2e-4b2b-b759-5e729df3b026_1140x641.jpg

Twice the confusion :dead:

This team fenna implode and its sad cause we made some gains sans DT and Carr. I wanted Jameis to get a fair one again...but Denise aLLen stink up the joint can we possibly get a young black hc from college?

:ufdup: Definitely the "new breh" round here :jordanfacepalm:

A good thing the O.G. Who Dat Breh @I AM WE ARE is not here to see this mention of his name. :scust:

He would have a FIT. :damn:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That's Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold. :pachaha:

Look at him :mjlol:
1179655311.0.jpg

:laff: Dumb as hell :jordanfacepalm:

Even worse, here he is with Sid from Hey Arnold :mjlol:
6ffcddcf-2e2e-4b2b-b759-5e729df3b026_1140x641.jpg

Twice the confusion :dead:

:ufdup: Definitely the "new breh" round here :jordanfacepalm:

A good thing the O.G. Who Dat Breh @I AM WE ARE is not here to see this mention of his name. :scust:

He would have a FIT. :damn:

Austin CARR :mjlit:

There....I said it.