We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I think we had a fantastic off season for the most part, but shyt don't matter on GameDay if Dennis settling for FGs or punting games away without a possession lead.
I agree. I like the moves. I do appreciate the effort to upgrade the skill players. But the hyperbole around this time of year is exhausting. Post draft is usually when 90% of fans swear their team is making that leap and is better than what it actually is.

The Saints have considerably better skill players than 2021 and even 2022 possibly but for some fans to say THE best in the NFL
or even act like it’s sacrilegious to say “let’s let it play out first” annoys TF out of me

Same fanbase that had DA hands on the cross three months ago when he announced Pete was staying are now saying we are a 11-13 win team lmao

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I agree. I like the moves. I do appreciate the effort to upgrade the skill players. But the hyperbole around this time of year is exhausting. Post draft is usually when 90% of fans swear their team is making that leap and is better than what it actually is.

The Saints have considerably better skill players than 2021 and even 2022 possibly but for some fans to say THE best in the NFL
or even act like it’s sacrilegious to say “let’s let it play out first” annoys TF out of me

Same fanbase that had DA hands on the cross three months ago when he announced Pete was staying are now saying we are a 11-13 win team lmao

:pachaha: *cough*SR*cough* :jordanfacepalm:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: *cough*SR*cough* :jordanfacepalm:
Lmao I’m starting to see it on Twitter too. Peter King had us as the 10th best nfc team and some fans were flabbergasted.

Like geez guys, a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in two seasons and is led by Dennis Allen isn’t highly touted by a national media analyst. Ya think????

taker597

Superstar
Daps

They get hyped that we signed a TE with literal cancer and Fishman stat line.

Still got the same inconsistent injury prone Oline, injury prone star WR and RB that don't got the same juice without Brees.

You look at these top teams... Game breaking weapons at WR, RB, and QB. Us... We ight. If Olave goes nuclear that's great. If AT Perry can be a Meachem role player that would be phenomenal. We gonna depend on an even slower M Thomas run #1. Kamara missing atleast 6 games with or without a suspension.

I just don't see this 13 win team after those atrocious blown leads last year against Cinn, Tampa, and Carolina.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They get hyped that we signed a TE with literal cancer and Fishman stat line.

Still got the same inconsistent injury prone Oline, injury prone star WR and RB that don't got the same juice without Brees.

You look at these top teams... Game breaking weapons at WR, RB, and QB. Us... We ight. If Olave goes nuclear that's great. If AT Perry can be a Meachem role player that would be phenomenal. We gonna depend on an even slower M Thomas run #1. Kamara missing atleast 6 games with or without a suspension.

I just don't see this 13 win team after those atrocious blown leads last year against Cinn, Tampa, and Carolina.
This is on Carr and his leadership abilities. I believe we got some stunner rooks on offense, and we got us a pro bowl qb. We should be fine offensively, especially if it's true like they ay about Pete...he was holding back on purpose due to not having a qb that can sling

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This thread exhausted me bruh: Saints sign WR James Washington to one year deal

I can't believe I've been in a day long argument with a few fans actually trying to argue our skill players are among the best in the NFL. One even said THE best and his argument was "because our WR3-5 and TE2-3 is better than the Bengals, Eagles, 49ers, Bills..." :mjlol:

And this was all sparked by us signing James fukking Washington :russ:

Too bad Port has been Bushed :mjcry:, as he has missed this "blockbuster signing" of "Random #[INSERT NUMBER]".:mjlol: :laff: :jordanfacepalm:

I'm as optimistic as the next guy but good lord are die hard optimists annoying

THAT is what I've been telling y'all all this time. :ufdup:

Main reason why I avoid SR these days :smh: :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02

You know maybe SR isn't so bad, because I can't stand these Pelicans Reddit cacs.

Sweet fukking Jesus... They deserved to get clown by Laker fans. Smug ass pos and defending Griff. It's everyone else's fault. Zion, Willie, BI, CJ, Trajan... But Griff doing the best he can.

He had 4 years and couldn't make this team into a playoff contender. Maybe if had 10 years... He'll figure it out.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02

You know maybe SR isn't so bad, because I can't stand these Pelicans Reddit cacs.

Sweet fukking Jesus... They deserved to get clown by Laker fans. Smug ass pos and defending Griff. It's everyone else's fault. Zion, Willie, BI, CJ, Trajan... But Griff doing the best he can.

He had 4 years and couldn't make this team into a playoff contender. Maybe if had 10 years... He'll figure it out.
The Pelicans subreddit is embarrassing, just pure nonsense.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02

let me go take a trip there and see

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Maybe some of you guys really deserved to be clown by Laker fans, because some of you aren't only just smug, but incredibly ignorant for a loser franchise. You don't think there isn't a better way to manage a team than what we've done the past 4 years? Finish in the bottom half of wins every year. Really wish some of you guys be tired of being a loser franchise. Maybe if you give Griff ten years to figure out. He'll give you a playoff contender instead of a play-in team.
:picard: @taker597

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This is on CENSORED and his leadership abilities. I believe we got some stunner rooks on offense, and we got us a pro bowl qb. We should be fine offensively, especially if it's true like they ay about Pete...he was holding back on purpose due to not having a qb that can sling

:ufdup: Fixed, pleihboi :birdman:

That name is NOT to be spoken amongst Who Dat Brehs for the rest of eternity. :camby:

Besides, he is now officially known as "Derek fukkin CAC". :mjlol: @Inertia Creeps