We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Austin CARR :mjlit:

There....I said it.

TTLGivD.gif
(Repeatedly throws Holy Water in @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad's eyes and chants "Forgive him Lord, for he know not what he has done." 44 times)
TTLGivD.gif

@PortCityProphet Come talk to your mans, Port. :ufdup:

You sure you are not a double-agent Funboys fan? :ufdup: :dame:

Or a Kitties fan? :stopitslime:

Only their despicable fanbases would speak the wretched name of CENSORED without any regard for the Who Dat Brehs. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

Buccaneers fans have way more respect than that. :myman: @KingsnBucs1987

:francis: @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @O.iatlhawksfan @Easy-E @Inertia Creeps @horizon @blockboy504 @Allen Poe @Crude @LastManStanding @Splakavellie504 @Ice Cold @clutch @Numpsay @hood b. goode @Gaston @Mike18jj @Stuntone @Groanman @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @hotbeezie @TNOT @arXiv @revan @capp34 @yakamein

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
TTLGivD.gif
(Repeatedly throws Holy Water in @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad's eyes and chants "Forgive him Lord, for he know not what he has done." 44 times)
TTLGivD.gif

@PortCityProphet Come talk to your mans, Port. :ufdup:

You sure you are not a double-agent Funboys fan? :ufdup: :dame:

Or a Kitties fan? :stopitslime:

Only their despicable fanbases would speak the wretched name of CENSORED without any regard for the Who Dat Brehs. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

Buccaneers fans have way more respect than that. :myman: @KingsnBucs1987

:francis: @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @O.iatlhawksfan @Easy-E @Inertia Creeps @horizon @blockboy504 @Allen Poe @Crude @LastManStanding @Splakavellie504 @Ice Cold @clutch @Numpsay @hood b. goode @Gaston @Mike18jj @Stuntone @Groanman @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @hotbeezie @TNOT @arXiv @revan @capp34 @yakamein

I like watching have anxiety attacks...play that footage of the Rams game and Im damn near flatline :dead:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
In the bushes :birdman: where it rightfully belongs :camby:

I just know that some nut-ass fool connected to the Funboys :dame: was behind it. :smh: :snoop:

PAUSE. :dame:
I hate their group therapy fanfare thread. I geaux there to harass them...seeing them bytch and cry...idk...makes me all carnal and end up calling my 60 yr old lady up....take my victory out on that twat. :mjlit:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
@NOSaintsFan02

I think this Pelicans organization finally broke me.

They really only be after making money not winning chips..
It's NO. When we got the Hornets I literally said this franchise won't last. Then we got the Pels...3rd time the charm huh?

Louisiana will always be a football state and New Orleans will always be a football city.

I'm sorry...it is what it is. This Zion thing is more than it needs to be cause it's off-season and the plastic botched chick won't hush up. That's it.

I'm ready for Zion to leave tho. Trade em while you can and we actually get players who wanna bring a title to the Boot.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I...would not mind trading BI for Scoot🙈
You right. They are a ponzi scheme franchise. Rich Paul was right about the Pelicans too. shyt hurts. They wear that "Only 2 teams to never pay the tax" proudly with our Welfare Queen :mjcry: