We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
FvJzaVZaMAQ3gw9

The audacity :mjlol:
Lose your spot a converted WR and QB... But but but it's "lack of opportunities"

@b. woods

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I swear the Broncos gonna be Sean Payton's downfall man...he just stacking up old pieces...

This Trautman thing got me befuddled....I just dont know what to make of it.

:pachaha: Sean P. learned that shyt from Parcells (having your former players follow you wherever you go), like when Parcells trotted out old-ass Vinny Testaverde at QB in Dallas. :jordanfacepalm:

It wouldn't surprise me if Sean P. brings Shanle to Denver. :laff:

:patrice: @smitty22 Should he bring that "All-Time Great" Arrington to the Mile High City as well, Smitty? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: Sean P. learned that shyt from Parcells (having your former players follow you wherever you go), like when Parcells trotted out old-ass Vinny Testaverde at QB in Dallas. :jordanfacepalm:

It wouldn't surprise me if Sean P. brings Shanle to Denver. :laff:

:patrice: @smitty22 Should be bring that "All-Time Great" Arrington to the Mile High City as well, Smitty? :mjgrin: :lolbron:
Payton got 18 million per year... He doesn't give a fukk. He knows he got no pressure till he start getting draft picks.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
FINALLY we play the Funboys :dame: at Home in the Season Finale :wow:

OF COURSE they have to stick us with some Primetime games (Home vs. Jaguars and Road at Kitties and Lambs) :stopitslime:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This thread exhausted me bruh: Saints sign WR James Washington to one year deal

I can't believe I've been in a day long argument with a few fans actually trying to argue our skill players are among the best in the NFL. One even said THE best and his argument was "because our WR3-5 and TE2-3 is better than the Bengals, Eagles, 49ers, Bills..." :mjlol:

And this was all sparked by us signing James fukking Washington :russ:

I'm as optimistic as the next guy but good lord are die hard optimists annoying

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This thread exhausted me bruh: Saints sign WR James Washington to one year deal

I can't believe I've been in a day long argument with a few fans actually trying to argue our skill players are among the best in the NFL. One even said THE best and his argument was "because our WR3-5 and TE2-3 is better than the Bengals, Eagles, 49ers, Bills..." :mjlol:

And this was all sparked by us signing James fukking Washington :russ:

I'm as optimistic as the next guy but good lord are die hard optimists annoying

I ain't got energy for dude that came out a Madden random Name generator

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maaaan I don't know how to feel about this squad lol...I know we made moves that favor common sense, waaay more than we ever did with Sean Payton truth be told. I will say this tho...

Pete Carmichael has to produce now. I'm not expect Brees Era numbers but we should be able to have some fire power now on offense with a capable thrower who doesn't get shell shocked.

I just wish we would've drafted a black DT:lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Maaaan I don't know how to feel about this squad lol...I know we made moves that favor common sense, waaay more than we ever did with Sean Payton truth be told. I will say this tho...

Pete Carmichael has to produce now. I'm not expect Brees Era numbers but we should be able to have some fire power now on offense with a capable thrower who doesn't get shell shocked.

I just wish we would've drafted a black DT:lolbron:
We know only reason Dennis kept Pete is because he needed a fall guy if his .283 credit score shows up on game day.

That is exactly what will happen unless Carr just goes God mode and carry this boring offense with no elite weapons. A bunch of good players, but no one that is game breaking anymore.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think we had a fantastic off season for the most part, but shyt don't matter on GameDay if Dennis settling for FGs or punting games away without a possession lead.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We know only reason Dennis kept Pete is because he needed a fall guy if his .283 credit score shows up on game day.

That is exactly what will happen unless Carr just goes God mode and carry this boring offense with no elite weapons. A bunch of good players, but no one that is game breaking anymore.
I think Kamara still has it in him but he’s too busy getting in fights in Vegas