We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yo, I'm getting attacked by Funboys fans this morning. :dame: :damn: :mjlol:

First the snitch, then "BussymuscLe", and I am sure another one will eventually try to come at my neck. :jordanfacepalm:

Fruit and glitter brigade swarming at me for pointing out their daddy AVXL cosigning a condescending racist cac. :mjpls:

Defending their ways is serious to them. :picard:

I'm bout whateva, pleihboi. :birdman:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
IMG-20230718-044316-292.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:ooh: YIMMY BYKE?!!?! :krs:

Sadly, it may be too little, too late for him. :mjcry:

He must've really not fukked with Sean P. and his "first-born son" Andrew Christopher anymore to FINALLY make his return here after both are gone. :mjlol:

Unfortunately for him, he's gonna be in for a rude awakening with BOTH sets of "UnhoLy Trios" in Stinky, Sid, and Derek fukkin CAC :jordanfacepalm: @Inertia Creeps and Hurst, Peat, and Ruiz. :scust: @smitty22

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ooh: YIMMY BYKE?!!?! :krs:

Sadly, it may be too little, too late for him. :mjcry:

He must've really not fukked with Sean P. and his "first-born son" Andrew Christopher anymore to FINALLY make his return here after both are gone. :mjlol:

Unfortunately for him, he's gonna be in for a rude awakening with BOTH sets of "UnhoLy Trios" in Stinky, Sid, and Derek fukkin CAC :jordanfacepalm: @Inertia Creeps and Hurst, Peat, and Ruiz. :scust: @smitty22
Brees did throw him under the bus. That was when I started to look at him Percecet P funny.

Esp when Jimmy was Antonio Gates plus WR skills in one. Should've paid the man.