We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Fishman is gone :blessed:

@b. woods

:ufdup: First off, his name is CACman. :mjpls:

Get it right, pleihboi. :birdman:

Second, Sean P. can't help himself. :jordanfacepalm:

Probably gonna trade for Ruiz as well :jordanfacepalm: @smitty22

And third, IT'S A CELEBRATION, MY FELLOW WHO DAT BREHS!!!!!!!!! :blessed: :dj2:
9PQB9W9.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Im still upset that we got a white DT....i cant evej tell you a solid DT in the last 5 yrs thats been a baller and been white. We may as well draft a white CB or Safety...this draft is weird lol

If it fails, ol Stinky Peterson has NO EXCUSE that he can use to weasel his way out of having his job on the line (since he is supposed to be a Defensive-minded coach). :ufdup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If it fails, ol Stinky Peterson has NO EXCUSE that he can use to weasel his way out of having his job on the line (since he is supposed to be a Defensive-minded coach). :ufdup:
Especially if the offense exhibit the same playcalling and scoring issues, but Dennis kept Pete around to buy him an extra third year if he fails again.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The fans seem excited about our draft (I guess they usually are every year). But even the cynical ones say it was a solid draft.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No real complaints. So, let's see if Dennis improves on game day or still coaches like p*ssy.
His only valid excuse this year will be if Carr gets hurt.

Other than that, if he fails again this year he needs to go. And Loomis would deserve heat too for hitching his wagon onto DA.

Put up or shut up time.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Other than that, if he fails again this year he needs to go. And Loomis would deserve heat to for hitching his wagon onto DA.

Put up or shut up time.
It's hard to believe an ultra conservative ,reactionary coach that punts game away will just be a savy, aggressive head coach that dictate the game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If he's able to get a 3rd year by making Pete a scapegoat.

He's a lot smarter than I give him credit, because he knew this shyt last off season. If he fired Pete and the offense still sucks. He would be out of excuses.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This brings up another issue... Gayle Benson is exact opposite of her husband. Too soft and hands off. Especially, after the disgrace of a season that the Pelicans managed to pull out of their ass. People rightfully deserve to be fired and if the Lakers get to WCF with that deadline trade. I don't have the energy to care if Benson don't.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Idk about this draft...we did address a need at DT and got a good DE...we also drafted a rb...so with Williams and Kamara plus Miller we got a 3 head RB group. Plus we got a wr. So 5 wide is back...hopefully

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Other than that, if he fails again this year he needs to go. And Loomis would deserve heat to for hitching his wagon onto DA.

Put up or shut up time.

Loomis will NEVER receive heat from this organization because of his loyalty. :francis:

Hell, he was in Benson and Gayle's wedding. :mindblown:

Add in the Super Bowl win and great years under his watch, and he is here FOR LIFE. :damn:

As I have said before Benson probably has it written in his will that Loomis can stay with the organization for as long as he wants to. :snoop:

If he's able to get a 3rd year by making Pete a scapegoat.

He's a lot smarter than I give him credit, because he knew this shyt last off season. If he fired Pete and the offense still sucks. He would be out of excuses.

Stinky isn't as dumb as he looks. :dry:

He is :trash: as a Head Coach, but he sure knows how to play the "political" game to keep his job. :smh:

Idk about this draft...we did address a need at DT and got a good DE...we also drafted a rb...so with Williams and Kamara plus Miller we got a 3 head RB group. Plus we got a wr. So 5 wide is back...hopefully

:usure: