We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Aye opposing teams on here and social media really love when the Saints lose. To say we've never even made a Super Bowl in this current era, I am a bit surprised we get so many opposing fans in their feelings lol.

I would loveee to talk the maddest of shyt if we ever won it all again, but it seems we can't get over the hump. :francis: Last year was probably our best shot and the refs robbed us of it :beli:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I mean he was basically that this year. Cant get more game manager under Sean P than this Drew. Id be surprised if he threw the ball over 15 yards in the air over 20 times this season.
2017 was probably his most game manager year. That was the year we turned to the Ingram-Kamara offense.

The last two years, Payton has reverted back more to slinging it out. Which is fine, look you don't go 13-3 back to back seasons while being bad at everything.

But it would serve us well to be a little more progressive next season in how we run the offense. Assuming Brees comes back. If he does, I re-sign Taysom too and give him a lot more run. It's funny because one day people will claim we overuse Taysom, the next they want us to use him more. After his game yesterday, because of recency bias, everyone will be on the "Play Taysom" bandwagon.

Brees ain't getting any younger. We are teetering on the edge of "Letting him go out gracefully one year early or letting him go out atrociously one year late". But I do think he has at worst one good year left, but I still think we give Taysom a lot of run next year. Maybe I'm dumb. A 2 QB system never works out...but Taysom really took it to another level this season. I wanna utilize him more while not wearing out a 42 year old QB.

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
Aye opposing teams on here and social media really love when the Saints lose. To say we've never even made a Super Bowl in this current era, I am a bit surprised we get so many opposing fans in their feelings lol.

I would loveee to talk the maddest of shyt if we ever won it all again, but it seems we can't get over the hump. :francis: Last year was probably our best shot and the refs robbed us of it :beli:
Can someone explain why The Coli hates the Saints so much? I understand Nfc South division hate but nikkas act like we won 6 Super bowls.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why The Coli hates the Saints so much? I understand Nfc South division hate but nikkas act like we won 6 Super bowls.

I don't know. A lot of people probably associate us as basement dwellers because of our history. If we aren't a basement team. Then, somebody else has to be. It's probably jealousy and resentment.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't know. I'm probably the biggest trash talker among our base on here and that's saying something cuz my shyt is weak compared to what I see other fans post. Hell this season I was on my best behavior... word to @b. woods

The Falcons and Panthers fans and that one Bucs fan :mjlol: I get.

I hate that for three years now we've come up short so they get to have their annual circle jerk since their teams ain't shyt but F it, the highlight of their fandom's existence the last few years has been cheering for us to lose. Must suck for them deep down:picard:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man we not going to have All Pros at every position. He does his job and is pretty darn good at it.

Oh I agree and i aint expecting all pro level but i need a dude who aint automatic food in coverage.
2017 was probably his most game manager year. That was the year we turned to the Ingram-Kamara offense.

The last two years, Payton has reverted back more to slinging it out. Which is fine, look you don't go 13-3 back to back seasons while being bad at everything.

But it would serve us well to be a little more progressive next season in how we run the offense. Assuming Brees comes back. If he does, I re-sign Taysom too and give him a lot more run. It's funny because one day people will claim we overuse Taysom, the next they want us to use him more. After his game yesterday, because of recency bias, everyone will be on the "Play Taysom" bandwagon.

Brees ain't getting any younger. We are teetering on the edge of "Letting him go out gracefully one year early or letting him go out atrociously one year late". But I do think he has at worst one good year left, but I still think we give Taysom a lot of run next year. Maybe I'm dumb. A 2 QB system never works out...but Taysom really took it to another level this season. I wanna utilize him more while not wearing out a 42 year old QB.

Yeah I dont trust Taybang throwing 20 plus times.
I think he just a career utility player.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Oh I agree and i aint expecting all pro level but i need a dude who aint automatic food in coverage.

Yeah I dont trust Taybang throwing 20 plus times.
I think he just a career utility player.
I lowkey wanna see him play one full regular season game at QB to see what it would look like.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: Stop posting like Saints Report homers/stans, you two. :mjgrin:

I had to hand out so many :snoop: over there after yesterday's L. :smh:
What posts got you mad over there?

Cuz the fanbase having a mini meltdown lol.
Let Brees retire
Start Taysom/Teddy
Payton has been exposed
trade Kamara
move on from Lattimore after his contract
Cam doesn't step up in the playoffs
the fans weren't loud enough
the fans caused us to have bad karma by checking Green Bay weather for this Sunday
our turnover/locker room celebrations are cause for concern
we should bring back Gregg Williams
This era has been "embarrassing" "mediocre"