We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I think we all being a bit emotional with the “this guy needs to go” and “that guy needs to go”.

Some are legit. Like Peat. Maybe even a Marcus Williams. But AK? Lattimore? Nah bruh...now y’all tripping lol.

And I won’t let one bad Brees game have me wave the “he needs to retire” flag. I think he has at worst one season of high level play left.

:beli: Saints Super Forum (Main Board)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I suspect the no-call at the end was a make-up for the no-call on PJ's pass breakup in the 1st Half (which he should have intercepted :snoop:).

Still, the "defense" should not have let the game come down to that. :smh:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Our secondary so :trash::trash: I can understand keeping Lattimore despite how disappointing he's been. I can't with Kamara; you seen how limited he is without Ingram splitting the workload. When Latavius Murray of all people outplaying and making you look near irrelevant I don't see any justification for spending millions on you. Especially since RBs have such a short shelf life and Payton somehow always has the offense humming in the regular season no matter how patchwork the roster gets with regards to secondary receivers and backs.

Management is definitely gonna give Drew a chance to go out on a higher note than this if he wants it. Which is fine, he is the franchise GOAT and a hero to the city and all... but they NEED to get a young successor on deck either in this draft or the next. Don't tie poor Teddy to the bench hostage for a 3rd year, when he could be getting a life changing payday elsewhere, just to keep this will they/won't they charade up again. Let that man go, either put Drew out to pasture if he's done or give him one last chance at a swan song with Hill as the main backup, and DRAFT A DAMN SUCCESSOR. No more putting that shyt off, real talk if it wasn't for Mike this woulda been undeniable 2 years ago. STILL makes me so upset knowing we threw away a first in 2018... to PASS ON LAMAR JACKSON!!!! :mindblown::snoop::mjcry:. I'm with Payton 100% unlike some reactionary trolls on twitter and thirsty Cowboys fans; get a young stud in this draft or the next and have him and Brees groom him to take the reins on this ship. I want to see what his mind can come up with with a younger, more mobile QB who's arm isn't noodle status.

Loomis ain't about this life but its going to take something like this for us not to fade back into mediocrity. I remember those 8-8 and 7-9 years when we went through our soft rebuild shyt was highly frustrating but we had a good d to draft and were right back relevant again.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:heh:We are not tanking.

Next year should be Drew's last.

Taysom QB package should be expanded. To the point he can get entire drives.

D.Harris development at WR should continue. Still need to find another reliable receiver. Shore up the OL. Get help for the secondary.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:heh:We are not tanking.

Next year should be Drew's last.

Taysom QB package should be expanded. To the point he can get entire drives.

D.Harris development at WR should continue. Still need to find another reliable receiver. Shore up the OL. Get help for the secondary.

Were loosing to coaches off the staff this offseason.

Allen is probably gone and so is Campbell.

Payton needs to learn humility, but that’s not going to happen

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yeah that all sounds good in theory but wanna know why it'll never work and what the Dolphins are going to find out? In order for that to be successful you have to hit on your draft picks and have them come in and be immediately better than the guys you got rid of. And the chances of that are slim.
Do i advise giving Marshon #1 top CB money? Nah. Do i think cutting him is smart? fukk no cause who you gonna get who better than him who you not gonna break the bank for? What CB in the draft you taking that you know gonna give you what Lattimore gives you?
Has AK played well this year? Nope. Hes played like a bytch on many plays but would I cut him? Not if my life depended on it. Wanna know why cause its more scheme related as to why he hasnt eaten (besides his injury slowing him down). Since nobody thinks we can beat them deep, cause we cant, everyone sits shorter and the space AK used to have to work isnt there anymore. He does need that big back to bang out the defense and we didnt use Murray right all year.

It's more scheme and other personnel reasons that we've known about since day 1 that we still havent hit on.

Drew needs to be a game manager next year.