We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm glad the season was over. It's been high key stressful and no fun. It didn't have that 09,11, or 18 feel. It will be the forgotten 13-3 season and rightfully so.
Idk about that I really enjoyed watching Teddy, Taysom and MT, Cam Jordan was fun to watch too. I hope Davenport continues to progress

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
^^^ @blockboy504

I rest my case. :coffee:
LOL Falcons fans MO is predictable.

Hype they team up, their team thread dies by November, they get false hope in December, they cheer for us to lose in Jan cuz it's their Super Bowl.

Same thing will likely happen next year with these losers...prob is at this rate, we prob gonna have another postseason exit again.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Idk about that I really enjoyed watching Teddy, Taysom and MT, Cam Jordan was fun to watch too. I hope Davenport continues to progress
Right.

I had fun this season. A lot. Even went to Seattle and Nashville to enjoy the ride this era has brought us. I tempered my expectations before the season though cuz 2019 taught me no matter how great you are, it can all be taken away in a second. One thing if it's another team beating you (like Minnesota has the last two playoff games), another thing when it's a third party like inept refereeing.

So I'm not "numb" but I'm not as distraught as I was last year and the year before that. I'm more in a "this hurts but life goes on" mood. Last year I was damn near a vegetable after that loss.