We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Got Andrus to completely redo the Pelicans forum and it looks nice. We are still trying to update somethings. Add smiles, reacts, and fix the news feeds.
Sooon

good-laugh.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ingram should have never come back here, dude has done nothing but ruined his Saint's legacy. Not picking up that first down on that play is inexcusable, then running out of bounds to stop the clock. fukk that nikka.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
With all due respect to you guys, but my brother is the biggest saints fan ever. Hes 53 and sat through some gruesome times. Hes in the hospital and unable to wake up due to medications and cancer. He may have been able to hear this game and I wouldnt blame him if he tapped out after that game. I'd actually laugh if he did. He wasnt going to recover anyway but that may have been the last straw lol.

He made booklets full of saints stats and rankings by hand, their all time ideal formations with personnel etc. He was really all in. Losing to brady at the last second like that was strangely poetic.

I hope my seahawks can stomp brady out in the playoffs