We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Mickey got that "I fukked up" look lmao

He did fukk up. :ufdup:
lZEWfNw.png

b. woods

Peace
Daps

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:mjpls: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 cannot help themselves :jordanfacepalm:
Y'all fans love them some small, Rudy-esque QBs lol and isn't Bennett like 26 years old, he's literally 2-3 years younger than Jameis? Why would you want a rookie QB that old?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:mjpls: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 cannot help themselves :jordanfacepalm:
Y'all fans love them some small, Rudy-esque QBs lol and isn't Bennett like 26 years old, he's literally 2-3 years younger
:whoa: Nah, those are the :mjpls: types that are unfortunately in our fanbase (like they are for every team). :snoop:
Yeah, should of said :mjpls: section instead

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Y'all fans love them some small, Rudy-esque QBs lol and isn't Bennett like 26 years old, he's literally 2-3 years younger

Yeah, should of said :mjpls: section instead

Even that poster said he wants the Saints to draft him because he reminds him of Brees, in spite of his current age. :mjpls:

Do you think that same poster would have an age exception as well for a QB that reminds you of Warren Moon in appearance and skills? :mjpls:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Looks like Ingram ended up tearing his meniscus before the play he ran out on, why the hell did Allen take out Kamara if it was known Ingram was hurt.

I'm starting to think dude like to play his players when hurt and let them take the blame for the bad play that happens

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Looks like Ingram ended up tearing his meniscus before the play he ran out on, why the hell did Allen take out Kamara if it was known Ingram was hurt.

I'm starting to think dude like to play his players when hurt and let them take the blame for the bad play that happens

Now that you brought it up, I'm starting to see it, too. :ohhh:

ALLen has to GO. :camby: @King Poetic

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Now that you brought it up, I'm starting to see it, too. :ohhh:

ALLen has to GO. :camby: @King Poetic
shyt I thought back to the Jameis fukkery with his injury and nobody knew how injured he truly was and Allen wouldn't say a word about him being hurt and then we find out he had the 4 fractures like the day of the Bucs game where he can't run and probably can't throw since we'll you kinda need your back to throw.

Then Allen doesn't say anything again when people ask about it, then marches him out there the next week with the bad back and then he tears a tendon in his foot and Allen benches him for his play, well no shyt his play sucked, he was playing with a sprained ankle, broken vertebrae, and a torn tendon in his foot, any QB playing with that shyt ain't gonna look good and that's when the head coach should protect the player from themselves, but no, Allen decided to say fukk it and blame it on Jameis, hell we did hear about the torn tendon til Jameis did that interview like a month later.

Now Ingram tears his knee and y'all med staff said he was cool to play with it and we saw what happened and now everybody on Ingram's neck cause of it.

Allen is p*ssy and is fukking up careers just to lose anyway, Gayle gotta get him the fukk outta there cause the players probably don't fukk with Allen at all probably, especially Kamara with how he was looking Monday night.