We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
After we trade Sean.... New Thread title...

Get that Mayonnaise Sandwich out this place , Olave about drag these balls across yo face.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
With all due respect to you guys, but my brother is the biggest saints fan ever. Hes 53 and sat through some gruesome times. Hes in the hospital and unable to wake up due to medications and cancer. He may have been able to hear this game and I wouldnt blame him if he tapped out after that game. I'd actually laugh if he did. He wasnt going to recover anyway but that may have been the last straw lol.

He made booklets full of saints stats and rankings by hand, their all time ideal formations with personnel etc. He was really all in. Losing to brady at the last second like that was strangely poetic.

I hope my seahawks can stomp brady out in the playoffs
yeesh

b. woods

Peace
Daps
A couple of things:

1. Those last two "posessions" from the "Offense": absolutely inexcusable :smh:

2. This marks the first time since 2016 in which they will officially finish with a losing season. :smh:

More than likely, they will finish with double-digit losses for the first time since 2005. :snoop:

3. Those alternate black helmets are officially tainted. :camby: :trash:

Two gut-wrenching Ls while wearing them this season :smh: :snoop:

4. Another reason why I LOATHE late and/or primetime games :pacspit:

Waiting all day for games that end up like THAT :scust: instead of getting the games over with ASAP and going on about your day :stopitslime:

Noon games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
the dark days are here it's whatever:yeshrug:
I wouldn't say the dark days are back for y'all, they got a solid young core, they just need a qb(maybe that Daniels cat from LSU) and an offensive coach to actually mold the offense. I was listening to a Bucs/Saints podcast about the game and they made a good point, whenever you got a defensive coach, they'll always take the safe option because they believe their defense will keep them in the game, which is true, but look at last night and the season for y'all.

The defense can't hold up all game and the offense completely stalls in the 2nd half cause of talent and playcalling. You need an offensive coach who'll just go out and try to score constantly to make sure shyt's out of reach.

Dalton may not have been the reason y'all lost last night, but he's not gonna put the team on his back to win the game for y'all, and he now has a worse win percentage than Jameis does for the season and the offense is cheeks. I don't what it is but Kamara looks checked out for y'all and that ain't good since he's your best offensive player.

I'm trying to figure out how Allen and Carmicheal pissed off your top 2 offensive players, that's some crazy shyt.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I wouldn't say the dark days are back for y'all, they got a solid young core, they just need a qb(maybe that Daniels cat from LSU) and an offensive coach to actually mold the offense. I was listening to a Bucs/Saints podcast about the game and they made a good point, whenever you got a defensive coach, they'll always take the safe option because they believe their defense will keep them in the game, which is true, but look at last night and the season for y'all.

The defense can't hold up all game and the offense completely stalls in the 2nd half cause of talent and playcalling. You need an offensive coach who'll just go out and try to score constantly to make sure shyt's out of reach.

Dalton may not have been the reason y'all lost last night, but he's not gonna put the team on his back to win the game for y'all, and he now has a worse win percentage than Jameis does for the season and the offense is cheeks. I don't what it is but Kamara looks checked out for y'all and that ain't good since he's your best offensive player.

I'm trying to figure out how Allen and Carmicheal pissed off your top 2 offensive players, that's some crazy shyt.

That "nasty primetime gene" that infected Cousins has seemed to pass on to DaLton :merchant:, as he has now lost 15 or 16-straight primetime games. :damn:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My best case scenario was we backed into the playoffs and then next year when the NFC South improved and we missed the playoffs, DA would be let go. To me, that way we could have at least not have our first round draft pick trade we sent to Philly go to waste and we could have at least said we got something out of the DA era. I felt optimistic about that until 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Last night ended it all. There's no coming back from that. DA will go down as one of the worst NFL head coaches in history.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My best case scenario was we backed into the playoffs and then next year when the NFC South improved and we missed the playoffs, DA would be let go. To me, that way we could have at least not have our first round draft pick trade we sent to Philly go to waste and we could have at least said we got something out of the DA era.

But last night that all ended. There's no coming back from that. DA will go down as one of the worst NFL head coaches in history.

Pretty close to the worst.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My best case scenario was we backed into the playoffs and then next year when the NFC South improved and we missed the playoffs, DA would be let go. To me, that way we could have at least not have our first round draft pick trade we sent to Philly go to waste and we could have at least said we got something out of the DA era. I felt optimistic about that until 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Last night ended it all. There's no coming back from that. DA will go down as one of the worst NFL head coaches in history.
And we thank you from the bottom of my heart, Feliz Navidad

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Mickey got that "I fukked up" look lmao

Loomis 2014 and Loomis 2022

Woah...:damn:

When this cat has a bad year.... It's on som...Great Depression bullshyt bad.

he can't have just a regular bad year where we can come back from it the next season. We gotta spend 3 years as a poverty franchise to get out of it.