We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
NFC South sucks, Dennis Allen sucks, Saints suck, and me and my family caught Covid from that Disneyland trip:beli: and I feel like shyt. Hope you brehs are having a better week than me so far.

Caught that shyt back in July :damn:

And my sense of smell and taste are STILL not at its normal level to this day :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Why isn’t Jameis playing? Dalton isn’t winning any games out there.
He ain't the future either.

We got 9 games of this dude. We need to make the switch.
Was at the game
49ers goalline defense looked legendary

but the play calling was so generic

Wtf man

i had to listen to that gay ass "Who Dat? We dat?" Bullshyt on the way out :beli:
Make it so easy to defend us when they know what's coming... There is no disguise. It's just Payton's playbook with the nuiance to set up plays...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Rough weekend for my Buckeyes :sadBuck:

I suspect Ruiz is at fault for all of this. :dry:

He has been playing well recently :mjtf:

He is the ONLY Saints O-Lineman to play EVERY game :mjtf:

Michigan beat Ohio State :mjtf:

Would you put it past him to have sold his soul for these to happen? :patrice:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They really be married to Dalton and Dennis like they ain't a couple of mayonnaise sandwiches
At least they wanna throw Carmichael in the bushes, that's a start from them from what y'all be saying lol.

Like I said yesterday, if Jameis had the exact stats and record that Andy has, they'd be foaming at the mouth to get rid of him, but since Andy is just a red-headed Brees, not in terms of talent but y'all know what I mean, they give him the biggest pass.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
At least they wanna throw Carmichael in the bushes, that's a start from them from what y'all be saying lol.

Like I said yesterday, if Jameis had the exact stats and record that Andy has, they'd be foaming at the mouth to get rid of him, but since Andy is just a red-headed Brees, not in terms of talent but y'all know what I mean, they give him the biggest pass.
There is no good reason to play a 36 year old Andy Dalton. We need prioritize the future and play the higher upside player. We aren't winning games. So, it doesn't matter. Hell, play Taysom Hill if you refused to play Winston.

At this point, if Winston plays and balls out. He'll just make Dennis and Pete look like fools. The solution to that is simply sink the ship with Dalton and never let him play to prove them wrong.

It's a fukking clown show with this conservative small ball offense.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
There is no good reason to play a 36 year old Andy Dalton. We need prioritize the future and play the higher upside player. We aren't winning games. So, it doesn't matter. Hell, play Taysom Hill if you refused to play Winston.

At this point, if Winston plays and balls out. He'll just make Dennis and Pete look like fools. The solution to that is simply sink the ship with Dalton and never let him play to prove them wrong.

It's a fukking clown show with this conservative small ball offense.
That's what I was thinking when this whole thing unfolded the way it did. You know Jameis is hurt but you still have him throw 40-50 times a game knowing he can't run with the bad foot, then you completely change the play calling to help Dalton and then instead of saying Jameis is hurt and will be out, you say you benched him cause of performance and then you had Jameis come out and say that was bullshyt and MT going off on everybody.

Then turn around and have Dalton throw 9 picks in like 4 games, but you don't say shyt about that and say Dalton is still your dude at QB.

Hell Payton took the challenge of working with Jameis and had y'all on the offs before the injury and Allen said fukk that and tried to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Allen has lost this team already.