We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's what I was thinking when this whole thing unfolded the way it did. You know Jameis is hurt but you still have him throw 40-50 times a game knowing he can't run with the bad foot, then you completely change the play calling to help Dalton and then instead of saying Jameis is hurt and will be out, you say you benched him cause of performance and then you had Jameis come out and say that was bullshyt and MT going off on everybody.

Then turn around and have Dalton throw 9 picks in like 4 games, but you don't say shyt about that and say Dalton is still your dude at QB.

Hell Payton took the challenge of working with Jameis and had y'all on the offs before the injury and Allen said fukk that and tried to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Allen has lost this team already.
So ready to fire this clown.

Hire Shane Waldron (Seattle OC) or Eric Bieniemy.

@South Paw What we gotta do to get your OC and maintain this alliance... :feedme:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Im at war with mods on SR.....

Its fenna get ugly...

Welp, you're gonna get BANNED. :francis:

And they will talk shyt about you and label you a Funboys fan afterwards, and you won't be able to defend yourself. :smh: :snoop:

Sidenote: @Ol Man Skrenf What's the latest on your "situation" over there, O.G.? :sas1:

Has "Pumps And A Bump" started playing yet? :mjlit:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

And they will talk shyt about you and label you a Funboys fan afterwards, and you won't be able to defend yourself. :smh: :snoop:

Sidenote: @Ol Man Skrenf What's the latest on your "situation" over there, O.G.? :sas1:

Ive been banned there before...this my 4th geaux around :mjlit:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

I don't even care anymore,round
I told you I'm out until changes get made
I'm finna send Gayle d pix when I get off work