We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Observation for you saint brehs

1. Defense look good especially with some players returning from injury

2. Kamara today was a issue, Dalton always a issue, dude is the definition of a front runner who only look decent when the team is winning and dumb ass penalties

3. Main problem— Dennis Allen and Carmichael … this bringing in taysom on unnecessary downs is ridiculous and why not continue to call short yard pass plays to at least move the ball down the field and my god get olave and Landry more opportunities

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Observation for you saint brehs

1. Defense look good especially with some players returning from injury

2. Kamara today was a issue, Dalton always a issue, dude is the definition of a front runner who only look decent when the team is winning and dumb ass penalties

3. Main problem— Dennis Allen and Carmichael … this bringing in taysom on unnecessary downs is ridiculous and why not continue to call short yard pass plays to at least move the ball down the field and my god get olave and Landry more opportunities
Dalton missed a wide open Kamara out the back field. Those fumbles on AK were hard hitting fumbles. The 2nd one was a beautiful hit to jar the ball loose. I thought AK arm was broke how he got hit. Plus AK is sick. And we have 0 running game prep. Leave AK outta this:ufdup:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:smh: Scary-ass posters at SR sounding like those Giants message board fans when it comes to cleaning house :snoop:
SR is a bunchuva panic laden cry babies. If we had Sean Payton we would be number 1 in the NFC SOUTH. We havent been flat out whipped. We was still in the game. But them weak ass predictable play calling is killing us.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Dalton missed a wide open Kamara out the back field. Those fumbles on AK were hard hitting fumbles. The 2nd one was a beautiful hit to jar the ball loose. I thought AK arm was broke how he got hit. Plus AK is sick. And we have 0 running game prep. Leave AK outta this:ufdup:

Nah, breh. :smh: Don't be like those SR cacs who always find a way to cop pleas for Sean P./Brees/Taysom/etc. :ufdup:

Kamara had some bad fumbles today (as well as several times this season). :snoop:

However, since he has proven himself throughout his tenure here, I will give him some leeway (like I do with Mike). :ufdup:

The team's failures this season fall on ALLen AND Loomis. :ufdup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Ultimately, this is all on Sean P. for creating this whole nut-ass culture within the organization and wanting to dip to another organization when shyt got too thick. :ufdup: :snoop:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Nah, breh. :smh: Don't be like those SR cacs who always find a way to cop pleas for Sean P./Brees/Taysom/etc. :ufdup:

Kamara had some bad fumbles today (as well as several times this season). :snoop:

However, since he has proven himself throughout his tenure here, I will give him some leeway (like I do with Mike). :ufdup:

The team's failures this season fall on ALLen AND Loomis. :ufdup:
Naw fam. Ol boy got smacked hard on that 2nd fumble. That shyt was a great play on the ball. He bit that shyt perfectly. The 1st one I aint seen. But Kamara aint perfect every game. He did give us 3 TD game. We just a bad team. I still hope we win out tho.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Ultimately, this is all on Sean P. for creating this whole nut-ass culture within the organization and wanting to dip to another organization when shyt got too thick. :ufdup: :snoop:
Whats crazy we can win 10 games with Sean P here with this year team. I know it. Pete Carmichael has some horrible play calling.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Naw fam. Ol boy got smacked hard on that 2nd fumble. That shyt was a great play on the ball. He bit that shyt perfectly. The 1st one I aint seen. But Kamara aint perfect every game. He did give us 3 TD game. We just a bad team. I still hope we win out tho.

:stopitslime: He fukked up, breh.

Just like when Brees used to have those games when he would throw 3-5 Interceptions and it ended in a L :scust:

No Juelzing and/or coppin pleas will change the fact that they fukked up. :ufdup:

I do not know why Saints fans are afraid to say "[Insert Player] fukked up. :ufdup:" and keep it pushing. :smh: :snoop:

Sidenote: And, of course, Kamara was not the only Saints player to have fukkups today (Harris :scust:)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Now the Saints will never wear the gold pants again, since they were shut out in them. :mjcry:

Looks like it will be the all-black (which have been tainted :francis:), all-white Long Johns :flabbynsick:, and the Color Rush the rest of the way. :snoop:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: He fukked up, breh.

Just like when Brees used to have those games when he would throw 3-5 Interceptions and it ended in a L :scust:

No Juelzing and/or coppin pleas will change the fact that they fukked up. :ufdup:

I do not know why Saints fans are afraid to say "[Insert Player] fukked up. :ufdup:" and keep it pushing. :smh: :snoop:

Sidenote: And, of course, Kamara was not the only Saints player to have fukkups today (Harris :scust:)
AK gon bounce back next week. We need to run a two back set like when he and Ingram broke the record.

If they would open the playbook up.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
AK gon bounce back next week. We need to run a two back set like when he and Ingram broke the record.

If they would open the playbook up.

I know he will, just like Brees/Mike/other high-level players did after a fukkup.

After all, he is not like a "Random #" who fukks up and completely disappears afterwards. :jordanfacepalm:

And speaking of which, where the fukk is Deonte HARTY? :stopitslime:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Was at the game
49ers goalline defense looked legendary

but the play calling was so generic

Wtf man

i had to listen to that gay ass "Who Dat? We dat?" Bullshyt on the way out :beli: