We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I just logged in to say

FUQ THIS TEAM :pacspit:

I'm only crying because 42 outta my 43 years on this flat earf these heart snatching soul crushing no identity( RANDOM #) MF can't stay healthy and have the awareness of a goldfish that's on the spectrum. I don't care if we win today or the rest of the season changes need to be made and I'm done with them until it happens, y'all be blessed :salute:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I just logged in to say

FUQ THIS TEAM :pacspit:

I'm only crying because 42 outta my 43 years on this flat earf these heart snatching soul crushing no identity( RANDOM #) MF can't stay healthy and have the awareness of a goldfish that's on the spectrum. I don't care if we win today or the rest of the season changes need to be made and I'm done with them until it happens, y'all be blessed :salute:

You need to get on your :mjlit: steez and run through the female loved ones of EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE SAINTS ORGANIZATION. :ufdup:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man it's wild seeing people on y'all reddit argue and fight about jameis and dalton. And how bad was the game for y'all to get shut out when the defense only gave up 13?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why isn’t Jameis playing? Dalton isn’t winning any games out there.
Jameis has been hurt all year, so Allen decided in the dumbest way possible instead of just saying Jameis is hurt and won't be able to play, he decided to say that he benched Jameis cause of his play knowing Jameis was playing with a fractured back and a ruptured tendon in his foot and he likes the way Dalton has been playing, but let's be real here, if Jameis put up the same stats and had the same record that Dalton has currently, he would of been benched, since he pretty much fukked over Jameis, he's gotta die on the Dalton hill.