We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
From a business standpoint I get it and I'm sure Mike, being how erratic he can be, is probably going to want a fresh start too.

As a fan, I'm sad and hate to see Mike's career with us possibly end like this.
No one can take 2019 away from him tho, but both sides would benefit with a fresh start

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Screenshot-20221104-091709-Chrome.jpg

The fact that board cant see the blatant undertones if their racism is very telling.

Mike Thomas is a HOFer and when Brees started getting injured they was not coming at Brees head anywhere near the way they do Kamara or Thomas. I spoke out on it and man.....CAC gon CAC

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Saints need to hire a medical staff that's worth a damn and stop getting Craigslist doctors. We have the worse medical team in all sports and it's not even close. They continue to misdiagnose injuries. It happened to Keenan Lewis, Breaux and now Thomas.
That breaux shyt sucked

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Don't be black and tell off a white man on his bullshyt.. These cac will forever dispise MT no matter what...

Are you referring to SR being in their feelings over Mike not standing up for Brees in 2020 and STILL holding it against him? :mjpls:

Screenshot-20221104-091709-Chrome.jpg

The fact that board cant see the blatant undertones if their racism is very telling.

Mike Thomas is a HOFer and when Brees started getting injured they was not coming at Brees head anywhere near the way they do Kamara or Thomas. I spoke out on it and man.....CAC gon CAC

First off, is that post still up?

If so, I will log in and give approval for it. :myman:

Now, as for the bolded, don't even waste your time on that, breh. :jordanfacepalm:

They will just cop pleas and respond along the likes of "Brees is our leader who has led us to a Super Bowl win, made us relevant, and was the face of the greatest era in Saints history. When have Mike and/or Kamara ever done that for us? :mjpls:"

Just do like I do: :snoop: their bullshyt, and keep it pushing.

Sidenote: And if they get in their feelings and go through your post history to retaliate (on a post that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand :jordanfacepalm:), do as I also would do and Delete the post so the Negative reaction is cancelled out. :troll: :umad:

That breaux shyt sucked

I always wonder what he and Lattimore would have looked like as a duo. :wow:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Are you referring to SR being in their feelings over Mike not standing up for Brees in 2020 and STILL holding it against him? :mjpls:

First off, is that post still up?

If so, I will log in and give approval for it. :myman:

Now, as for the bolded, don't even waste your time on that, breh. :jordanfacepalm:

They will just cop pleas and respond along the likes of "Brees is our leader who has led us to a Super Bowl win, made us relevant, and was the face of the greatest era in Saints history. When have Mike and/or Kamara ever done that for us? :mjpls:"

Just do like I do: :snoop: their bullshyt, and keep it pushing.

Sidenote: And if they get in their feelings and go through your post history to retaliate (on a post that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand :jordanfacepalm:), do as I also would do and Delete the post so the Negative reaction is cancelled out. :troll: :umad:

I always wonder what he and Lattimore would have looked like as a duo. :wow:
Did SP ever apologize to him?