We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Saints tend to not fare well when having to chase division rivals :francis: and end up having to settle for less in the end. :snoop:
I can understand that, but he'll what I've seen from us, we haven't looked good since week 1 and the only reason we beat y'all was Lattimore getting tossed cause we weren't moving the ball really that game.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I can understand that, but he'll what I've seen from us, we haven't looked good since week 1 and the only reason we beat y'all was Lattimore getting tossed cause we weren't moving the ball really that game.

That shyt is ingrained in this organization, breh. :snoop:

Conveniently, two wretched, nut-ass organizations in this division seem to benefit from it. :pacspit:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Kevin Harlan and Trent Green applauding Allen for making the "right" decision to start Dalton :mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Notes...

Kamara said they was whip they ass for Allen :manny:

Werner is officially close to being a Dawg...with Davis getting up there in age its nice to know we got two LBers balling. I want us to draft another LB when we trade Payton's rights and contract.

Dalton is still not impressing me. I wouldve liked to see Jameis come in and feast too. The oline was blocking really well. Dalton balled against an inferior team...thats a fact. Be SHOULD LOOK GOOD AGAINST THE RAIDERS.

Stepson Hill just really bullied them with them pinpointed runs. They knew it was coming but them Linedawgs was blocking well.

Cam Jordan is a HOFer and glad we drafted him.

Turner is gonna be special if he can stay healthy.

Mr 2x1sts balled too...but if he can stay healthy...

Honestly we can turn this season around if we get healthy and I dont see Jameis coming back this year to lead the offense