We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

b. woods

Peace
Daps
dikk riding Andy with another sub 220 yard game and Pete/Dennis being ultra stupid conservative is going to be our Achilles heel.

I'm fine with Andy, but 24 points is pretty sub par... They left at minimum 14 points on the field.

Now... That's not Andy's fault. Can't be playing for FGs in the NFL. Anytime Dennis gets a double digit lead... He's playing for FGs.

That's not what I'm referring to about that thread. :pachaha:

I'm referring to how they are all in their feelings at the OP on some "Who are YOU to dictate how we respond to the results of a game?" for advising them to pump their brakes and not get ahead of themselves after a Win, yet had the results been the opposite (Saints get shut out 24-0 :scust:), those SAME POSTERS would've been tryna dictate how the "gloom and doom Negative Nancy pessimists" should act towards a Loss. :jordanfacepalm:

You can't tell me that those posters are not cacs, as that type of behavior comes straight out of their playbook. :mjpls:

"I'm white, and I say so. :mjpls:"

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's not what I'm referring to about that thread. :pachaha:

I'm referring to how they are all in their feelings at the OP on some "Who are YOU to dictate how we respond to the results of a game?" for advising them to pump their brakes and not get ahead of themselves after a Win, yet had the results been the opposite (Saints get shut out 24-0 :scust:), those SAME POSTERS would've been tryna dictate how the "gloom and doom pessimists" should act towards a Loss. :jordanfacepalm:

You can't tell me that those posters are not cacs, as that type of behavior comes straight out of their playbook. :mjpls:

"I'm white, and I say so. :mjpls:"
Tell me how you really feel with your trust issues :lolbron:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@b. woods and @taker597 they frothing at the mouf cause we beat a 2-5 team?????????

Are they fukking serious??? We was pose to look like that. Granted we got injuries out the ass....its football. Everybody hurt. It was a great win. But we still looked horrible...i.e. Lutz and Dalton wasnt geauxin for money strikes deep down field besides those to Olave. We couldve hung 40 on them with Payton as HC. We played conservative football.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Tell me how you really feel with your trust issues :lolbron:

:mjlol: Look at how they spam the front page with countless threads after EVERY SINGLE L lecturing the "Negative Nancys", "doom-and-gloom", and "pessimists" on how they should behave :mjpls: to prove how much of a "true fan" of the team they are and see NOTHING wrong with it :pachaha:, yet wanna get in their feelings and act like another fan (who doesn't insult like they do :jordanfacepalm:) is wrong to convince them to not fly too close to the sun after a W. :dead:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Unless we decide to blow it up and tank.

Yes. You'll need to restructure him before FA starts to be in cap compliance.
At this point he has to restructure due to injuries. I hope he understands and is still committed to us. But this team will be different come next season. I know Olave is basically WR 1 at this point which is great. Cause we need to see him ball out as the years come.

As for Cant Guard Mike...I knew a big injury was boumd to happen cause he gave us 5 incredible years since his Rook Year with Brandin Cooks. Then he broke the catch record. Im afraid we put too many miles on him. It was great watching him in those 5 yrs.