We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What those Cac dipshyt don't seem to understand while they calling for Dennis head....

-We $60 million dollars over the cap
-Have an injury prone declining old team
-No top 5 pick regardless what the Payton trade brings in
-No QB of the future.
- We couldn't hire a Offensive coordinator because of our situation... Which has gotten worse.

We gonna fire a lame duck coach and coaching staff. We somehow gonna convince a quality coach to be head coach.... He better know how to call plays, because you gotta fill a whole ass coaching staff too.

We fire Dennis... You hire a placeholder coach that'll get fired again when this job looks attractive.

2023 is gonna be rough. Let Dennis man the ship while we cap purge in 2023. Let him catch all the Ls.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Didnt get a chance to watch the game, how bad was it yesterday?

Couldn't stop Lamar and their RB Kenyan Drake on "Defense" (Ravens had 188 rushing yards) :francis:

"Offense" couldn't do shyt all game (48 rushing yards :scust:, 131 passing yards :hhh:, DaLton overthrew a WIDE-OPEN Callaway in the Endzone :stopitslime:, and he was Intercepted, which led to the game-sealing Touchdown :snoop:), except for a garbage-time Touchdown pass to "Random #83", in which he may have stepped Out Of Bounds and the "officials" possibly took pity on them :jordanfacepalm:

Fell to 3-6 :mjcry:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Couldn't stop Lamar and their RB Kenyan Drake on "Defense" (Ravens had 188 rushing yards) :francis:

"Offense" couldn't do shyt all game (48 rushing yards :scust:, 131 passing yards :hhh:, DaLton overthrew a WIDE-OPEN Callaway in the Endzone :stopitslime:, and he was Intercepted, which led to the game-sealing Touchdown :snoop:), except for a garbage-time Touchdown pass to "Random #83", in which he may have stepped Out Of Bounds and the "officials" possibly took pity on them :jordanfacepalm:

Fell to 3-6 :mjcry:
Damn I thought Dalton was gonna be that dude :sadcam:, what everybody on Saints Reddit and boards was saying.

Honestly I can't even blame Dalton, we all know what he is he's only good when you got a lead since he'll turtle, but if y'all are down, he's not gonna bring y'all back. Allen and Carmichael are the ones who keep thinking Dalton is better than what he is.

How the hell Kamara only get 15 touches the whole game, last year he was getting 25-30, but now he's just an afterthought, that goes back to coaching and play calling.

I know Jameis is super volatile, but at least you know, he can get you back into a game quickly, look at the Atlanta game. And people wanna say he's done, but damn, Allen did him no favors playing him with the broke back, sprained ankle, and torn tendon in his foot. Should of sat him after the Bucs game to heal and brought him back slowly.

And why don't yall run the ball consistently, it's like Carmichael picks and chooses when to run and he's horrible.

I know I've been annoyed with Hill getting these random touches, but now, he ain't even getting a touch.

DA and Carmichael are a level above where they need to be, DA needs to go back to just focusing on the defense cause it's trash for y'all this year and Carmichael needs to go back to being the pill guy for Payton.

Y'all need to get an offensive style guru in at head coach or OC and put Allen back at defense.

This year is a wash and since y'all don't have a pick, y'all need to use next year to get a new system in place.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
What those Cac dipshyt don't seem to understand while they calling for Dennis head....

-No QB of the future.
- We couldn't hire a Offensive coordinator because of our situation... Which has gotten worse.

We gonna fire a lame duck coach and coaching staff. We somehow gonna convince a quality coach to be head coach.... He better know how to call plays, because you gotta fill a whole ass coaching staff too.

We fire Dennis... You hire a placeholder coach that'll get fired again when this job looks attractive.

2023 is gonna be rough. Let Dennis man the ship while we cap purge in 2023. Let him catch all the Ls.
Good point :ehh:

Let them suffer next year and start brand new.

I'm already got my Quinn Ewers or Drake Maye agenda going.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

-No QB of the future.

Knowing the Saints "luck" :francis:, he will probably have some fluke-ass season in2023, receive an extension :hhh:, and then return to his true level once it kicks in, and the organization will be stuck with him. :snoop:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Dark Ages are upon us....I want yall young fans to be skrong....we will trauma bond with yall...Ive been a NO SAINTS fan since GM Meuller couldnt bring Deion in lol.

Jim Everett
Mike Ditka
Rickey Williams NO Limit Agent
Willie Roaf debacle
La'Roi Glover trade
Josh Bullocks
Jim Haslett

Maaaaaan hold up...remember when Rickey Jackson went to San Fran and got a Lombardi:mjcry: