We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yall be going hard at Saints Report, a lot of the posters on there are idiots but tbh, the leadership there is pretty solid. For all intents and purposes, Andrus (the site's owner) is a solid dude.

I'm not being crazy saying that am I @taker597 ?

Tiger Droppings is the site that deserves all the flack.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yall be going hard at Saints Report, a lot of the reporters on there are idiots but tbh, the leadership there is pretty solid. For all intents and purposes, Andrus (the site's owner) is a solid dude.

Them racist b*stards take on CGM and AK41 was enoigh when Brees went full MAGA. fukk EM.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yall be going hard at Saints Report, a lot of the reporters on there are idiots but tbh, the leadership there is pretty solid. For all intents and purposes, Andrus (the site's owner) is a solid dude.

Nahhhh... I be fighting hard to make it better for years and it's finally turning corner. It's been in a great place for a minute.

But sweet Jesus are those Klans fukking loud and obnoxious with their brain dead bullshyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02

The only time it was unbearable is with the drama surrounding Winston/Taysom/Andy/Drew Brees/Kneeling

But Andrus been permaing a lot of those cacs lately that been uber negative and racist towards Jameis. So, I'm pretty happy at the moment.

Like I rather go there and try to talk Pelicans than do it on here. They got good people.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yall gonna turn it around. At least you got a W against sf coming up :wow:

You also said that we would beat the Buccaneers in the 2020 NFC Divisional. :ufdup:

Sit this one out, pleihboi. :birdman:

Yall be going hard at Saints Report, a lot of the posters on there are idiots but tbh, the leadership there is pretty solid. For all intents and purposes, Andrus (the site's owner) is a solid dude.

:pachaha: What did I tell you about acting too much like your Avi? :jordanfacepalm:

Gonna fukk around and pick up SR's bad habits :scust:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You also said that we would beat the Buccaneers in the 2020 NFC Divisional. :ufdup:

Sit this one out, pleihboi. :birdman:

:pachaha: What did I tell you about acting too much like your Avi? :jordanfacepalm:

Gonna fukk around and pick up SR's bad habits :scust:
I always pull for yall :mjcry: