We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Even before that :francis:

Major Ls in the all-black uniforms these past couple of seasons/postseasons:

2018 Season: "Dallas Debacle", which caused them to look funny in the light the rest of the way :snoop:

2018 Postseason: "No Call" :smh:, which ended their undefeated home postseason streak under Payton :snoop:

2019 Season: home loss to the Funboys :dame:, which ended their home odd-numbered season undefeated streak under Payton against those fakkits (and contributed to costing them a 1st-Round BYE) :snoop:

2019 Season: getting sonned by Jimmy G, which cost them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Season: "Stepson" fumble vs. the Packers, which ended up costing them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Postseason: Cook's fumble led to the downfall and Brees going out sad :mjcry: in the FINAL game of his HOF career :snoop:

Gon have to fet rid of them bytches for sure then :camby:
What color pants did we have on in the minny miracle :jbhmm:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Anyone knows why Jameis doesn't scramble? He has legs, not that he's fast, but sometimes he just needs to take off and get those yards
That's the weird thing, he did in the Packers game, but hasn't since, I'm not sure if it's Payton telling him not to run or if he's in his own head, he could easily get 4-5 a pop using his legs when nothing is open

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Anyone knows why Jameis doesn't scramble? He has legs, not that he's fast, but sometimes he just needs to take off and get those yards
He's fighting for his football life. So sometimes he looks robotic out there. I really wish he was the clear #1 QB from day one. I think his confidence would be greater (probably a few more mistakes tho).

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It's funny seeing people talk about Taysom like he had a good game, when he was gifted 2 tds from Jameis and AK getting them inside the 5, I don't know how y'all brehs deal with it.

I see people even discounting the pick he threw, shyt is crazy
Bruh imo we'll never have a black coach and they(majority of fans) will always want a white QB. Taysom had allot of games to show what he can do (cough cough Denver) and did nothing. But fans hold on to that Atlanta game like he won us super bowl

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man if that's the case, then just start Taysom cause his love affair for him at QB is gonna fukk the Saints over. Use him as a receiver and runner, stop with the QB shyt, that's over with.

What kills me is that Payton isn't using AK in the passing game and not like running screens and shyt, but actually flexing him out wide or running him out the backfield on routes. It's like he's intentionally neutering the offense cause he wants to put the game into the defense's and run games hands.

I ain't trying to say that Jameis is infallible and has played great this season, but he's done what he's been asked to do and manage the game, but you gotta mix in some diversity in the play calling and let him take his shots and live with what happens.

People talk about Jameis is only put up like 140 yards a game and shyt, but that's cause what Payton is scheming him to do, he's playing him like Teddy and that ain't a shot at Teddy, but they're 2 different qbs and play the game differently.
He's having the best start to a season in his career and he's just getting better every game.

Payton grinding on him a lot to improve and get comfortable.

I can hate on the result, but I can't hate on the process. Winston starting to look really good.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He's having the best start to a season in his career and he's just getting better every game.

Payton grinding on him a lot to improve and get comfortable.

I can hate on the result, but I can't hate on the process. Winston starting to look really good.
I understand that and agree, damn yesterday wasn't a good look trying shoehorn Taysom in when Winston was actually letting that shyt fly

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I understand that and agree, damn yesterday wasn't a good look trying shoehorn Taysom in when Winston was actually letting that shyt fly

Terrible look, but it being that glaring only means good things long term. Payton tends to bounce back from his mistakes well. Well, he publicly won't take shyt for them. He does make adjustments.

I guess this is the difference between Payton and the other fired NFC South coaches. When Payton bottoms out... He always rebounds strong. It just take some bullshyt for him to get right. Like 2016 and our WOAT Special teams.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bruh imo we'll never have a black coach and they(majority of fans) will always want a white QB. Taysom had allot of games to show what he can do (cough cough Denver) and did nothing. But fans hold on to that Atlanta game like he won us super bowl

:mjlol: Leave it to the Funboys :dame: to get swept by him. :laff:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It's funny seeing people talk about Taysom like he had a good game, when he was gifted 2 tds from Jameis and AK getting them inside the 5, I don't know how y'all brehs deal with it.

I see people even discounting the pick he threw, shyt is crazy
Taysom is great in the redzone. I'm not going to get on Payton for using him at his actual strength

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Terrible look, but it being that glaring only means good things long term. Payton tends to bounce back from his mistakes well. Well, he publicly won't take shyt for them. He does make adjustments.

I guess this is the difference between Payton and the other fired NFC South coaches. When Payton bottoms out... He always rebounds strong. It just take some bullshyt for him to get right. Like 2016 and our WOAT Special teams.
My dawg really took my optimist torch and running hard with it:russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Yep :smh:

(staff) Gibbs, Vitt, McMahon, (Bill) Johnson, (players) David, Cadet/Coleman/Toon/Fleener/Josh Hill/Arnold/assorted "Random #s", and of course "He Who Shall Not Be Named" ALL should have been :camby: way sooner than they were. :smh:

Who else am I missing (because I know that I am missing some more)? :patrice: