We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Was it me or was this game like 100% Playoff Saints greatest hits?

Blown lead
Got Playoff P in the house doing dumb shyt with playcalling
You had Dennis Allen defense get folded up
Kicker can't do his one job.
Dline can't apply any pressure

The more things change. The more it feels like it stays the same. Sean Payton starting to feel like a roadblock in of itself.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas

Blown lead

The more things change. The more it feels like it stays the same. Sean Payton starting to feel like a roadblock in of itself.
Offense leaving the defense hanging due to Sean

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Blown lead

so we getting it out the way now, mr optimist? :lolbron:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Pels gonna be ok. Zion too good for us not to be.
Idk the way he's talking is like this is an experimental season

“I guess the best thing I can say is, a lot of floaters, a lot of midrange shots. I worked on that a lot this {summer} because I’m a rhythm player. If I have the ball, like I’ll just create a rhythm, so the midrange shot for me feels really good. So, it’s going to be a lot of that.”

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This ain’t over

giphy.gif
If Trey Lance goes off these next few weeks and becomes THE guy, does this go down as a pyrrhic victory for the Hawks @South Paw

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They been tainted since the no call

Even before that :francis:

Major Ls in the all-black uniforms these past couple of seasons/postseasons:

2018 Season: "Dallas Debacle", which caused them to look funny in the light the rest of the way :snoop:

2018 Postseason: "No Call" :smh:, which ended their undefeated home postseason streak under Payton :snoop:

2019 Season: home loss to the Funboys :dame:, which ended their home odd-numbered season undefeated streak under Payton against those fakkits (and contributed to costing them a 1st-Round BYE) :snoop:

2019 Season: getting sonned by Jimmy G, which cost them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Season: "Stepson" fumble vs. the Packers, which ended up costing them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Postseason: Cook's fumble led to the downfall and Brees going out sad :mjcry: in the FINAL game of his HOF career :snoop:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Even before that :francis:

Major Ls in the all-black uniforms these past couple of seasons/postseasons:

2018 Season: "Dallas Debacle", which caused them to look funny in the light the rest of the way :snoop:

2018 Postseason: "No Call" :smh:, which ended their undefeated home postseason streak under Payton :snoop:

2019 Season: home loss to the Funboys :dame:, which ended their odd-numbered season undefeated streak under Payton against those fakkits (and contributed to costing them a 1st-Round BYE) :snoop:

2019 Season: getting sonned by Jimmy G, which cost them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Season: "Stepson" fumble vs. the Packers, which ended up costing them Homefield Advantage :snoop:

2020 Postseason: Cook's fumble led to the downfall and Brees going out sad :mjcry: in the FINAL game of his HOF career :snoop:
Dam bruh... Those bytches are curse.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hope Payton see that Winston turning the corner and it's starting to click in film study.

I get that before Winston caught fire with his 12 straight completions. Winston been shakey for a couple of games, but he burned himself with not trusting his eyes and buying into it.

I hope this game get Winston passing closer to 28 than 22.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hope Payton see that Winston turning the corner and it's starting to click in film study.

I get that before Winston caught fire with his 12 straight completions. Winston been shakey for a couple of games, but he burned himself with not trusting his eyes and buying into it.

I hope this game get Winston passing closer to 28 than 22.
Crazy part is that Winston is FOURTH in Total QBR. Behind only Mahomes, Stafford and Kyler...

I just think that Panthers game killed Payton's confidence in him. He should have let Jameis end this game, but he worried about a big mistake happening. Saints gotta somehow survive for a few more weeks until MT returns. I dont think he'll start trusting him until then.

Smith being hurt as well has screwed the Saints.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Crazy part is that Winston is FOURTH in Total QBR. Behind only Mahomes, Stafford and Kyler...

I just think that Panthers game killed Payton's confidence in him. He should have let Jameis end this game, but he worried about a big mistake happening. Saints gotta somehow survive for a few more weeks until MT returns. I dont think he'll start trusting him until then.

Smith being hurt as well has screwed the Saints.
Man if that's the case, then just start Taysom cause his love affair for him at QB is gonna fukk the Saints over. Use him as a receiver and runner, stop with the QB shyt, that's over with.

What kills me is that Payton isn't using AK in the passing game and not like running screens and shyt, but actually flexing him out wide or running him out the backfield on routes. It's like he's intentionally neutering the offense cause he wants to put the game into the defense's and run games hands.

I ain't trying to say that Jameis is infallible and has played great this season, but he's done what he's been asked to do and manage the game, but you gotta mix in some diversity in the play calling and let him take his shots and live with what happens.

People talk about Jameis is only put up like 140 yards a game and shyt, but that's cause what Payton is scheming him to do, he's playing him like Teddy and that ain't a shot at Teddy, but they're 2 different qbs and play the game differently.