We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

rough day brehs

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
and he lets that fool come in a toss an INT. Hill should only be under center in the redzone.
Edit: I read your post wrong. I thought you meant he should only run in the red zone

Kamara should. Dude had over 20 carries for over 100 yards with no touchdowns but taysom had like 30 yards and 2 touchdowns. It's fukked up to let him finish drives when he didn't do anything. They put him in on 4th and 2 when everyone knows he's running it.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We’re fast as fukk and the O lines been playing better.

With Shepard and Slayton out, that left Kadarius Toney (a shifty, explosive, 4.39 40-yd dash, Tyreek Hill prototype) and John Ross, (oft-injured 4.22 40-yd dash) as #2 & 3 WRs to your DBs. With Golladay as our 1, Saquon out of the backfield, and even Daniel Jones’ ability to run the ball, the receivers are bound to get open and eat.

It just wasn’t as apparent before, because the O-line wasn’t playing up to its potential, and Shepard and Slayton don’t get as much separation as Toney & Ross. Toney will be this teams #1 or 2 option by the end of the year. Shepard will probably be traded.

This team has CRAZY potential to be good to great if they can put it all together in the next season or two. Oh, and

:umad:
Nah the saints defense wasn't stopping anyone. Saquan had a long pass. Y'all tight end was catching everything underneath. The wideouts was just icing on the cake.

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If LSU and the Saints are shytty state won't know how to act lol

Perfect chance for Pels to make their mark
:lupe: I forgot about the pels.

Not a good year for new orleans sports :francis:

Yes I said new orleans sports and not Louisiana. fukk LSU.

giphy.webp

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yo I literally have Winston and Kamara on my fantasy team and I'm sitting here watching Hill getting the call like :francis:. I can't make sense of it like is Sean P scared to let Winston play. Breh has way more talent than this it's actually frustrating watching the play calling