We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
He's having the best start to a season in his career and he's just getting better every game.

Payton grinding on him a lot to improve and get comfortable.

I can hate on the result, but I can't hate on the process. Winston starting to look really good.

TG9RSeT.png
That Real Funboys Of Atlanta "Offensive" strategy does NOT fly in N.O. :dame:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bruh imo we'll never have a black coach and they(majority of fans) will always want a white QB. Taysom had allot of games to show what he can do (cough cough Denver) and did nothing. But fans hold on to that Atlanta game like he won us super bowl

Cacs at SR already want that Ian Book character to have next. :mjpls:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Taysom is great in the redzone. I'm not going to get on Payton for using him at his actual strength
Like I get that and understand that, but isn't Jameis damn near perfect in the RedZone for you guys this year and for some reason it looks like y'all don't use Kamara in the RedZone outside of the TD against the Packers and the one last week with the table route.

In fact where that table route at, AK should be getting those a couple times a game from whoever's throwing the pill

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Like I get that and understand that, but isn't Jameis damn near perfect in the RedZone for you guys this year and for some reason it looks like y'all don't use Kamara in the RedZone outside of the TD against the Packers and the one last week with the table route.

In fact where that table route at, AK should be getting those a couple times a game from whoever's throwing the pill
I need to look a taysom redzone touches, because you maybe on to something.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I need to look a taysom redzone touches, because you maybe on to something.
From what I've seen Kamara and Jameis get the bulk of touch when it's closer to the 20 and the closer it gets to the end zone, the more touches Hill gets.

Like inside the 10, from the stats I saw, Hill's gotten half of the touches

EDIT: here it is
Rushing Redzone Stats

Type in Hill and you'll see his touches

taker597

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen Kamara and Jameis get the bulk of touch when it's closer to the 20 and the closer it gets to the end zone, the more touches Hill gets.

Like inside the 10, from the stats I saw, Hill's gotten half of the touches

EDIT: here it is
Rushing Redzone Stats

Type in Hill and you'll see his touches

Thats terrible. Ughhh... Loomis need to let Taysom leave next offseason. This obsession is getting to a point where this isn't sustainable winning football long term.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Thats terrible. Ughhh... Loomis need to let Taysom leave next offseason. This obsession is getting to a point where this isn't sustainable winning football long term.
That's what I'm saying, AK does the heavy lifting, Hill gets the shine. No reason for Hill to have more TDs than AK when AK gets 10x the carries outside the goalline

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm saying, AK does the heavy lifting, Hill gets the shine. No reason for Hill to have more TDs than AK when AK gets 10x the carries outside the goalline
I guess Payton is trying to get Hill paid next offseason to make up for not getting the starting job.

I wasn't in the Taysom TD vulture hive, but that's pretty undisputed evidence. Feels like Winston And Kamara got to score from 10 yards out or Hill gets all the best goal line looks.

What are we going to do if Hill is injured again? I don't like putting all our eggs in one basket 50% of the time.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I guess Payton is trying to get Hill paid next offseason to make up for not getting the starting job.

I wasn't in the Taysom TD vulture hive, but that's pretty undisputed evidence. Feels like Winston And Kamara got to score from 10 yards out or Hill gets all the best goal line looks.

What are we going to do if Hill is injured again? I don't like putting all our eggs in one basket 50% of the time.
That's what I'm saying, if shyt was in the flow of the game, nobody would have a problem, but everytime you get close to score and you see Jameis and AK on the sideline and Taysom doing the power run everytime and not even passing from there, shyt just looks like Payton is trying to beef up his number.

And honestly what other team is gonna use Taysom as much as y'all do.