We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
KlansReport not liking me calling Payton arrogant for not cutting the kicker a week ago after missing kicks badly and waiting a week for a bad kicker to burn us like it's some master plan like Ambush.

I don't understand how Ambush with an elite kicker compares with sticking with a bad kicker that was already missing kicks or slicing them till it lost us a game.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
KlansReport not liking me calling Payton arrogant for not cutting the kicker a week ago after missing kicks badly and waiting a week for a bad kicker to burn us like it's some master plan like Ambush.

I don't understand how Ambush with an elite kicker compares with sticking with a bad kicker that was already missing kicks or slicing them till it lost us a game.
I can’t stand them folks over at Klan report

b. woods

Peace
Daps

I can’t stand them folks over at Klan report

:patrice: If Saints Report is "Klan's Report", then what the fukk is Tiger Droppings? :merchant: @Dr. Narcisse

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Malik Willis (QB) is a prospect that I like us to scoup up in the draft in the 2nd round.

Problem is that he's on bench for at least a season.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 Pels... :mjcry:. Can I just get an LA sports team W sometime this week
I'm telling you I think they gonna be good this year 75% cuz of Zion (assuming he stay healthy), 25% because I think NAW will take a leap and Trey will surprise. No excuse to not be a play in team at worse but I'm wanting 7-8 seed tbh

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling you I think they gonna be good this year 75% cuz of Zion (assuming he stay healthy), 25% because I think NAW will take a leap and Trey will surprise. No excuse to not be a play in team at worse but I'm wanting 7-8 seed tbh
That core of NAW, TM3, Zion, BI can be a top contender in their prime.