We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Jaycee Horn is coming home folks... pls.... Still got to work the logistics out...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:clap:
As a marketing/PR exec, bravo.

You should go into that field of work
Thank you sir :myman:
I want to go into marketing/ad work but I only got a TV background. So when I applied for those type jobs I never got anything but a rejection letter :martin:
So I'd apply for videographer positions for those firms but never got far :francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Thank you sir :myman:
I want to go into marketing/ad work but I only got a TV background. So when I applied for those type jobs I never got anything but a rejection letter :martin:
So I'd apply for videographer positions for those firms but never got far :francis:
Never too late to go for it dawg

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Sean P. can't help himself.
BkIFJBS.jpg

STAY STILL, DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! :damn:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I wouldn't mind Sewell either but that means we trading either Ram or Terron.
And honestly I'd rather trade Terron if that were the case. Hes my guy all the way but he's older and usually misses a game or parts of games every year.

But I guess we'll wait and see.
I'd rather not trade up that far cause I think it cost too much.
But we used to only having 4 picks a year :pachaha:

Which is why they have to rely heavily on the "Random #s" :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Good pick, but they are getting ready for Jordan's decline.
Idk enough about him to be excited or mad. I see some fans being emotional as if anyone really knows anyone after the "big names" lol. I'll just hope for the best. Ireland has earned my trust.

What I do NOT want though is another Stephone Anthony or Zach Baun where "it'll be a year or two" before he's an impact player. Screw that. He's a first round pick. I don't need him to be an instant Pro Bowler but sheesh give me some contributions in Year One.

Daps
I feel the same way about this pick as I did when we whiffed on Patrick Queen for a random # center/guard/whatever the fukk that kid plays, don't even remember his position or name at this point. :unimpressed: Another elite linebacker in JOK right there for the taking once again... and we go for a glass DE that probably wasn't going anywhere until the third. :laff:

Goddam has this franchise fumbled the draft BIG TIME since that miracle 2017 one... which I'm sadly beginning to think was an all-time fluke; the success of every pick since then such as good ol' Mr. 2 Firsts can attest to that. :snoop: This team has a bad habit of proving me 100% right every time I'm feeling pessimistic about them, for once I'd like to eat crow at our success instead of being right about the failings. Good luck to this kid, and to Cam who I'm presuming is almost 100% donezo sadly. :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Idk enough about him to be excited or mad. I see some fans being emotional as if anyone really knows anyone after the "big names" lol. I'll just hope for the best. Ireland has earned my trust.

What I do NOT want though is another Stephone Anthony or Zach Baun where "it'll be a year or two" before he's an impact player. Screw that. He's a first round pick. I don't need him to be an instant Pro Bowler but sheesh give me some contributions in Year One.
The board still looks good.

Campbell
Joseph

JOK
Cox

We got flexibility to cash out some quality picks in the 2nd.