We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
NOTHER WHITE ASS LBER :mindblown::snoop:

You think how the defense played well when Kwon and DeMario were together, we never see another Autozone type.

But here we are. :francis:

I loved and hated him for 3 years at OSU. Absolutely hated him for his 1st 2 years on the field. Loved and hated him his last year here. He’ll make plays for you all over the field. Then he’ll give up the big one. 2nd round for me is a little high. Thought he’d go 3 at best more realistically 4 :yeshrug:

Was Warner the player Ohio State kept on Bama WRs?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You think how the defense played well when Kwon and DeMario were together, we never see another Autozone type.

But here we are. :francis:

Was Warner the player Ohio State kept on Bama WRs?
Naw that was Borland on that one play huffin and puffin after Smitty :scust:. Borland is my all time favorite I can’t stand Buckeye in my lifetime. He shouldn’t get drafted

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
shyt im pretty sure ive trashed him and Borland on your podcast. He got a lot better his senior year but im not fan. Hopefully he ball out for yall though since yall took a 2nd on him :heh:

Oh I know you have.
Im just letting everybody else know.
Dude ain't even worth a Brutus smiley
Insert
:scustbrutus:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Oh I know you have.
Im just letting everybody else know.
Dude ain't even worth a Brutus smiley
Insert
:scustbrutus:
He worth a smiley alright...

zTv5TWn.png

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We been picking too late. Seem like the most impactful needs are always gone by our pick.
I'm good with project players from Round 4 on down. I feel round 1-3 you can have a "project" player that should still be good enough to contribute in some ways right away as well.

I know every class can't be Latt-Ram-AK that come in right away and play at an All Pro level, but still, give me some meaningful snaps.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Tired of projects. I want contributors.

I'm good with project players from Round 4 on down. I feel round 1-3 you can have a "project" player that should still be good enough to contribute in some ways right away as well.

I know every class can't be Latt-Ram-AK that come in right away and play at an All Pro level, but still, give me some meaningful snaps.