We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Horn, Surtain, or Parsons. Thats it. Those the only 3 guys we should hop into that level for.
Anybody else at a position of need isn't worth going that high for
It's Loomis/Payton. I can see it being Sewell haha. Which I personally wouldn't mind because I value olineman but I know that isn't a sexy pick.

If it's a corner, that corner had damn well better be All-Pro

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's Loomis/Payton. I can see it being Sewell haha. Which I personally wouldn't mind because I value olineman but I know that isn't a sexy pick.

If it's a corner, that corner had damn well better be All-Pro

I wouldn't mind Sewell either but that means we trading either Ram or Terron.
And honestly I'd rather trade Terron if that were the case. Hes my guy all the way but he's older and usually misses a game or parts of games every year.

But I guess we'll wait and see.
I'd rather not trade up that far cause I think it cost too much.
But we used to only having 4 picks a year :pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't mind Sewell either but that means we trading either Ram or Terron.
And honestly I'd rather trade Terron if that were the case. Hes my guy all the way but he's older and usually misses a game or parts of games every year.

But I guess we'll wait and see.
I'd rather not trade up that far cause I think it cost too much.
But we used to only having 4 picks a year :pachaha:
Can't be Ram. He's too good.

TA is too but the thinking would probably be Sewell is cheaper, younger, has potential to be better, no injury concerns, and they can get some picks/depth with a TA trade.

That's a big "what if" though. I have no idea what this team is thinking. Usually they value o line and d line. We like corners but we never go all-in on one, so if it is a corner, the scouting department must be REALLY high on the kid.

If we trade up, whoever the kid is I wish the best because expectations will be crazy. Even loftier than Davenport's expectaitons.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Can't be Ram. He's too good.

TA is too but the thinking would probably be Sewell is cheaper, younger, has potential to be better, no injury concerns, and they can get some picks/depth with a TA trade.

That's a big "what if" though. I have no idea what this team is thinking. Usually they value o line and d line. We like corners but we never go all-in on one, so if it is a corner, the scouting department must be REALLY high on the kid.

If we trade up, whoever the kid is I wish the best because expectations will be crazy. Even loftier than Davenport's expectaitons.

Right. Thats another reason I dont like trading up Mr. 2 1st been playing like Mr. 6th round :beli:
You can see the potential but that joker always hurt.
Cats don't be worth the haul forreal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man I’m having fun today....

Sitting back waiting for the draft like

giphy.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Alright yall, come out your slumber and let's get this thread poppin for today.

I know we all been tuned out and are at #28 so there isn't much buzz there but you know the Saints always someway, somehow find a way to make themselves relevant even when we have no real 'value' to offer in certain facets of the season (ie. No salary cap in free agency to do anything major yet still generate buzz cuz of Russ)

Who can it be that we want that bad? :jbhmm:

Klansreport really want us to draft Mac Jones..... Real SaintsReport want that 2nd Generation Horn... :win:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Klansreport really want us to draft Mac Jones..... Real SaintsReport want that 2nd Generation Horn... :win:

If we got Jaycee they'd have no choice but to shoot his intro promo just like this....

Panning wide Shots of the dome, lights off, empty seats.

Then you hear a phone ring "brnnng" shot of a luxury box "brnnng" shot of an empty seat "brnnng" shot of the bench "brnnng" tight ground shot of the bottom of the goal post.

Hand reaches in under the pad.
Pulls out an old Nokia flip phone
Camera Tilts up to Jaycee.
He flips the phone open and says
"I've been waiting years for this call." Looks over at the camera like :jawalrus:

Then shots of him as a kid in a saints jersey then flips to him in his own jersey
:banderas:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If we got Jaycee they'd have no choice but to shoot his intro promo just like this....

Panning wide Shots of the dome, lights off, empty seats.

Then you hear a phone ring "brnnng" shot of a luxury box "brnnng" shot of an empty seat "brnnng" shot of the bench "brnnng" tight ground shot of the bottom of the goal post.

Hand reaches in under the pad.
Pulls out an old Nokia flip phone
Camera Tilts up to Jaycee.
He flips the phone open and says
"I've been waiting years for this call." Looks over at the camera like :jawalrus:

Then shots of him as a kid in a saints jersey then flips to him in his own jersey
:banderas:
:clap:
As a marketing/PR exec, bravo.

You should go into that field of work