We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I haven't really either. I haven't even been invested in the draft. I'll prob pick up steam the day of the draft but I been enjoying having football off my mind the last month or two since I was all-in the last four years for a Super Bowl lol.

I'll prob be mad relaxed this year since I don't think we gonna be that good. Still looking forward to being the heel this year while @taker597 is the face tho lol
We gotta get this defense right and Mr. Taysom Hill better learn his role. Mr. Gonna Workout Exclusive at QB... :ufdup:.

We paid you and when you lose that QB battle. You better not demand a trade. We missing a TE. Find your role.

Kind of worry about a fallout situation, because these dudes about to be :pacspit:

For that starting spot.

We need to get along :to: and put the team 1st and eat these Ws:blessed:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We gotta get this defense right and Mr. Taysom Hill better learn his role. Mr. Gonna Workout Exclusive at QB... :ufdup:.

We paid you and when you lose that QB battle. You better not demand a trade. We missing a TE. Find your role.

Kind of worry about a fallout situation, because these dudes about to be :pacspit:

For that starting spot.

Unfortunately, Jameis will have to be FLAWLESS in order to hold on to the starting QB spot.

ONE, just one little mistake, and the :mjpls: crowd will be ready to :camby: him for Taysom. :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

For that starting spot.

All them Steve Young comments from Coach P got Taysom gassed up :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, Jameis will have to be FLAWLESS in order to hold on to the starting QB spot.

ONE, just one little mistake, and the :mjpls: crowd will be ready to :camby: him for Taysom. :snoop:
Whoever Payton picks (better be Jameis) he needs to ride with.

It should take absolute atrocious of atrocious play from whoever is named starter to be benched. Like Jameis throwing 10+ picks in 5-6 games bad or Taysom fumbling once per game bad.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

It should take absolute atrocious of atrocious play from whoever is named starter to be benched. Like Jameis throwing 10+ picks in 5-6 games bad or Taysom fumbling once per game bad.

I don't give a fukk what Sean P. does, or how bad the team will be :snoop:, as long as a "certain team" finishes WORSE than the Saints. :ufdup:

If we are gonna end up in Hell :damn:, they better be six levels below us. :birdman:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Either way, it's a win win. And that's why I'm pretty excited about it.

The QB position can be fixed with just one player. It's why I'm mad worry about dbs, LB, and DL. We need multiple bodies to fix those aging position.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Working on that accuracy and touch. League better watch out. :ufdup:

It would be the most Payton Era Saints thing ever for us to fall backwards into another great QB that got passed over by the league.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Move up to draft a CB who only played one year at the position, and has a bad back amongst other injury concerns....

C'mon son.
They can't have him graded that high above the next best CB.
We already got one often injured Mr. 2 1st do we really need another one?
Especially if we don't know of we bout rebuild or go for it all

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Alright yall, come out your slumber and let's get this thread poppin for today.

I know we all been tuned out and are at #28 so there isn't much buzz there but you know the Saints always someway, somehow find a way to make themselves relevant even when we have no real 'value' to offer in certain facets of the season (ie. No salary cap in free agency to do anything major yet still generate buzz cuz of Russ)

Who can it be that we want that bad? :jbhmm:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Alright yall, come out your slumber and let's get this thread poppin for today.

I know we all been tuned out and are at #28 so there isn't much buzz there but you know the Saints always someway, somehow find a way to make themselves relevant even when we have no real 'value' to offer in certain facets of the season (ie. No salary cap in free agency to do anything major yet still generate buzz cuz of Russ)

Who can it be that we want that bad? :jbhmm:

Horn, Surtain, or Parsons. Thats it. Those the only 3 guys we should hop into that level for.
Anybody else at a position of need isn't worth going that high for