We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm convinced the Falcons Twitter manager is a Saints fan and does this on purpose to set their team up for failure.:mjlol:

Nah :smh:, it's just that Funboys can't help themselves to desperately seek attention from other men. :dame:

And what Port said as well. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn @Bryan Danielson
You linked up with the Chalmette police to sabotage the Hawks?

Just want you to know @South Paw this is St. Bernard parish police. Not New Orleans. :whoa: Let's not let this affect 2022 Russ Wilson discussions.

giphy.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm rooting for him. Prove It year. He needs to show this season he's either got it or he doesn't.

Got :camby: out of Tampa to make room for Brady

Changed their uniforms to look like a professional football team afterwards, while he was stuck in those :trash: Arena League-styled "Redheaded Stepchild Of The NFC South" uniforms. :scust:

Team not only makes the postseason (which they failed to do during his time there), but they go on and WIN THE SUPER BOWL :damn:

If all of that doesn't motivate Jameis, nothing will. :ufdup:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been around SR lately; what's the latest opinion on him there? :mjpls:
I haven't really either. I haven't even been invested in the draft. I'll prob pick up steam the day of the draft but I been enjoying having football off my mind the last month or two since I was all-in the last four years for a Super Bowl lol.

I'll prob be mad relaxed this year since I don't think we gonna be that good. Still looking forward to being the heel this year while @taker597 is the face tho lol

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I haven't even been invested in the draft.

You miss Swag not informing us on the prospects who possess "p*ssy eyes", don't you? :mjgrin:

I been enjoying having football off my mind the last month or two since I was all-in the last four years for a Super Bowl lol.

These past four disappointments did a number on you, breh. :mjcry: :therethere: