We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You isolated and alone man..... next season final be so sad for you.

The entire NFC West coming for you and you have no real allies. Im cutting off a few at the legs and the Ramily gonna take your crews manhood, then the Cards gonna finish them off.

After that... you gonna be begging to permanently join this brotherhood cuz there will be nothing left to love over in Renton:jawalrus:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You isolated and alone man..... next season final be so sad for you.

The entire NFC West coming for you and you have no real allies. Im cutting off a few at the legs and the Ramily gonna take your crews manhood, then the Cards gonna finish them off.

After that... you gonna be begging to permanently join this brotherhood cuz there will be nothing left to love over in Renton:jawalrus:
This is really sad :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 said it himself I’m cool peeps and he the president in here.:salute:

That nikka ain’t the president :mjlol:

Uh oh:lupe:

I’m not gonna get in the middle of Saint Brehs politics.

I’ll let you @NOSaintsFan02 @b. woods @taker597 @You know damn well @Inertia Creeps and others deal with that :whoa:

I was always told he was the President in here @taker597 was the VP and no one disputed that:whoa:

Who Dat Brehs are their own man. :myman:

We do not have nut-ass system like the dumbass Real Funboys Of Atlanta fanbase who follow the lead of their "daddy" AVXL. :dame:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:mjlol: :laff:

Jamal Jones
jamal-jones-of-the-new-orleans-saints-poses-for-his-2006-nfl-headshot-picture-id71494247

I remember him catching a Touchdown when we went into Texas Stadium on a Sunday night in December and gave the Cowboys that work on national TV. :whew:

:yes: Agreed

He might be the most random of all randoms
:pachaha:

Daps
You want Russ to demand a trade so yall can get him for scraps

Made a offer schneider cant say no to

Dont try to destroy my franchise for the next 10 years

Breh we gave up 2 first rounders for Marcus Davenport; if you don't think we wouldn't offer the whole farm and then some for an MVP caliber QB like Russ you're deluding yourself. The problem isn't your FO not receiving an offer they can't refuse.... it's that they're refusing any and all offers coming their way to begin with. :francis: Too stubborn and cheap to give him the help and protection he needed on the O-Line... too stubborn and cheap to seriously entertain offers coming their way now that he's finally fed up about it and asking out. :yeshrug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I would drop 2 first rounders, a second rounder, and pick of two: Thomas, Lattimore, Williams, Rammy, Peat or McCoy for Russ.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Breh we gave up 2 first rounders for Marcus Davenport; if you don't think we wouldn't offer the whole farm and then some for an MVP caliber QB like Russ you're deluding yourself. The problem isn't your FO not receiving an offer they can't refuse.... it's that they're refusing any and all offers coming their way to begin with. :francis: Too stubborn and cheap to give him the help and protection he needed on the O-Line... too stubborn and cheap to seriously entertain offers coming their way now that he's finally fed up about it and asking out. :yeshrug:
@NOSaintsFan02 is only offering Taysom and a pick. I'm feeling finessed at this point :damn:

Theres been no reports of major offers, are yall coming off major talent, because it doesnt make sense to just take picks for Russ. Yall sending Kamara? Lattimore? CantGuardMike? Conversations start there :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
@NOSaintsFan02 is only offering Taysom and a pick. I'm feeling finessed at this point :damn:

Theres been no reports of major offers, are yall coming off major talent, because it doesnt make sense to just take picks for Russ. Yall sending Kamara? Lattimore? CantGuardMike? Conversations start there :wow:

I guess you didn't saw the post above you.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I would drop 2 first rounders, a second rounder, and pick of two: Thomas, Lattimore, Williams, Rammy, Peat or McCoy for Russ.
Hell no! :picard:

Think of it this way, what would Ram garner us if we put him on the block? Guaranteed a 1st right? Same with Marshon and Mike (if Diggs can fetch a 1st, Mike would easily).
So if Seattle says give us the two 1sts, one second, and Marshon & Ram, you're giving them the equivalent of 4-5 first rounders for a 32 year old QB. Helllllll no.