We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
But seriously a one year deal puts us at risk that if Jameis balls out, he's gonna ask for one of the big QB contracts in 2022. I was hoping we signed him for atleast 2-3 years.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Idk...one year :patrice:

Incentive heavy contract :jbhmm:

Makes me think if yall and Russ stop dikking around and put him publicly on the block, we can still make a move for him. The dream lives on :blessed:
The likelihood around here is the 39 mill dead money was gonna be hard for seattle to move on this year

It is possible. The saints did do a 1 year deal with Jameis. Taysom can also be cut from his 160 million dollar deal in a year.

We can redo negotiations at that time. I'm glad we can continue our great relationship and continue to negotiate. :salute:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
But seriously a one year deal puts us at risk that if Jameis balls out, he's gonna ask for one of the big QB contracts in 2022. I was hoping we signed him for atleast 2-3 years.
Winston new agent wouldn't allow that. He's looking to get paid. I was hoping the same thing too.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The likelihood around here is the 39 mill dead money was gonna be hard for seattle to move on this year

It is possible. The saints did do a 1 year deal with Jameis. Taysom can also be cut from his 160 million dollar deal in a year.

We can redo negotiations at that time. I'm glad we can continue our great relationship and continue to negotiate. :salute:
Yeah if yall keep Russ and Jameis and Taysom suck we'll both be back at this spot next season lol