We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If the Russ talks were serious I'd offer three 1sts and a player. That's it. If you're asking for more than that then you can :camby:. Especially when the stud player you'd likely ask for (Ram, Latt, Mike, AK) current value is probably worth two first rounders.

This ain't Houston with a 25 year old QB entering his prime, this is a 32 year old QB in the final era of his. You gut your team of great players to bring him in and you're damn near rebuilding your first two seasons with him with only HOPE that you'll retool the roster good enough to have a Super Bowl contending team when Russ is now 35.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If the Russ talks were serious I'd offer three 1sts and a player. That's it. If you're asking for more than that then you can :camby:. Especially when the stud player you'd likely ask for (Ram, Latt, Mike, AK) current value is probably worth two first rounders.

This ain't Houston with a 25 year old QB entering his prime, this is a 32 year old QB in the final era of his. You gut your team of great players to bring him in and you're damn near rebuilding your first two seasons with him with only HOPE that you'll retool the roster good enough to have a Super Bowl contending team when Russ is now 35.
Seattle not good w 1sts

Maybe 2 1sts and 2 players :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Nah I’m good with Winston before I give up 2 players and 2 first hell nah :mjlol:

Jameis is FA and the Saints are only offering him a prove-me contract. Coming back isn't fully cemented.

Washington can offer him more with insurance he will start.

If he walks, Saints will up the ante for Russ.