We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tenor.gif

He's been on ignore and will continue to be on ignore as long as he's an annoying ass twerp
:myman:
I knew @Bryan Danielson was the real scam
Hate it had to be you breh

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Who da fukk is that nikka :dahell:

:mjlol: :laff:

Jamal Jones
jamal-jones-of-the-new-orleans-saints-poses-for-his-2006-nfl-headshot-picture-id71494247

I remember him catching a Touchdown when we went into Texas Stadium on a Sunday night in December and gave the Cowboys that work on national TV. :whew:

Sidenote i like those Louisiana patches. I always thought they were dope. Should bring them joints back :ehh:

:yes: Agreed

b. woods

Peace
Daps
One of my unmentioned names... Because I played center and he was so awful.

That rebirth roster got so many random that I don't know how Payton hustle his way to the NFC championship. His offense had the NFL shock and all he had was old knee Deuce on his last great run... Raw ass form Brees from shoulder surgery.. Underdeveloped Bush running into the back of linemen... Copper as your 3rd wide... Horn hurt half the season... And a 7th round pick as your breakout pass catcher... Pre-Curtis Johnson Devery Henderson... Random TEs... The man the myth... Mike Karney lol

Yep. :mjlol:

I remember in the 1st game when they showed the starting lineups and I saw the headshot of Jahri with his eyeglasses on, I was like @portcityplaya above. :mjlol:

Breh had "Random #" written all over him. :mjlol:

Thankfully, he did not end up becoming one. :blessed:

Instead, he became one of the best O-Linemen in Saints history and a member of the greatest Offensive Guard duo (with Nicks) in Saints history. :blessed:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You've been exposed

No turning back now :blessed:

Na..... he said “will continue to be on ignore as long as he's an annoying ass twerp”

bytch I ain’t been an annoying twerp in 3 years now:umad:

So stop the CAP:heh:

@NOSaintsFan02 said it himself I’m cool peeps and he the president in here.:salute:

@b. woods started out icy with me but shyt is copacetic now:myman:

all the other brehs are cool peeps and at the end of the day I still have the numbers:childplease:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Na..... he said “will continue to be on ignore as long as he's an annoying ass twerp”

@NOSaintsFan02 said it himself I’m cool peeps and he the president in here.:salute:

all the other brehs are cool peeps and at the end of the day I still have the numbers:childplease:
He still has you on ignore he cant read your messages

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@South Paw you have made no contributions that have or would have benefited The Who Dat nation. You ALL TALK.

We can do the run down of the Forty Sainters partnerships

The original deal was,
they got our #1 WR
We was gonna take care of our business
They was gonna take care of their business
We was gonna see each other in the NFCCC game.

Ultimately, the only thing we fukked up on was taking care of OUR business. So then the amendments was made.

We gave them of our starting LBs (that MANY OF US DIDNT WANT TO LET GO OF)

We started doing our best to take down those in the Saints path to help them keep a high seed an easy route to through the playoffs, which they got.

We did EVERYTHING on our end and they got to where they go and we fully fulfilled our promise (other than being the team to see them last).

You and the Seattle Scammers done nothing!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw you have made no contributions that have or would have benefited The Who Dat nation. You ALL TALK.

We can do the run down of the Forty Sainters partnerships

The original deal was,
they got our #1 WR
We was gonna take care of our business
They was gonna take care of their business
We was gonna see each other in the NFCCC game.

Ultimately, the only thing we fukked up on was taking care of OUR business. So then the amendments was made.

We gave them of our starting LBs (that MANY OF US DIDNT WANT TO LET GO OF)

We started doing our best to take down those in the Saints path to help them keep a high seed an easy route to through the playoffs, which they got.

We did EVERYTHING on our end and they got to where they go and we fully fulfilled our promise (other than being the team to see them last).

You and the Seattle Scammers done nothing!
Unger was a good player for them

You sent them Kwon who did nothing and they had to cut him

Trojan horse.

If yall sign back sanders this offseason if really gonna be some bs

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Unger was a good player for them

You sent them Kwon who did nothing and they had to cut him

Trojan horse.

If yall sign back sanders this offseason if really gonna be some bs

We not resigning Sanders..... hell we not even gonna go after Jameis (who was actually prior negotiated and was on the table for the original deals):umad:

We not the Trojan Horse that’s y’all..... getting they hopes up with Russ talk when you know y’all been in deeper talks with then Bears and Raiders:umad:

You a FIASCO :umad:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
We not resigning Sanders..... hell we not even gonna go after Jameis (who was actually prior negotiated and was on the table for the original deals):umad:

We not the Trojan Horse that’s y’all..... getting they hopes up with Russ talk when you know y’all been in deeper talks with then Bears and Raiders:umad:

You a FIASCO :umad:
We're done here.

If you have a message you want me to pass on to PCP(since he got u on block still) I can do that :salute:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas

That nikka ain’t the president :mjlol: