We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@taker597 Since you brought up "Random #s" earlier :russ:, do y'all remember this one from Rebirth Season? :lolbron:
jamal-jones-of-the-new-orleans-saints-makes-a-touchdown-during-the-picture-id72847729

And in that video of Brees's 1st Saints game I posted, there was a "Random #" at FB who started because Mike Karney was injured. :mjlol:

And then HE got injured as well.
BkIFJBS.jpg
@portcityplaya

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Funboys fans might be lurking. :dame:

:mjcry: + :salute:

OLin Kreutz :pacspit:
One of my unmentioned names... Because I played center and he was so awful.
@taker597 Since you brought up "Random #s" earlier :russ:, do y'all remember this one from Rebirth Season? :lolbron:
jamal-jones-of-the-new-orleans-saints-makes-a-touchdown-during-the-picture-id72847729

And in that video of Brees's 1st Saints game I posted, there was a "Random #" at FB who started because Mike Karney was injured. :mjlol:

BkIFJBS.jpg
@portcityplaya
That rebirth roster got so many random that I don't know how Payton hustle his way to the NFC championship. His offense had the NFL shock and all he had was old knee Deuce on his last great run... Raw ass form Brees from shoulder surgery.. Underdeveloped Bush running into the back of linemen... Copper as your 3rd wide... Horn hurt half the season... And a 7th round pick as your breakout pass catcher... Pre-Curtis Johnson Devery Henderson... Random TEs... The man the myth... Mike Karney lol

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

BkIFJBS.jpg
@portcityplaya

Who da fukk is that nikka :dahell:

Sidenote i like those Louisiana patches. I always thought they were dope. Should bring them joints back :ehh: