We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm already over it. Won One and Done Payton is what he is. Overrated as fukk, but hard to find better.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man fukk this whole team right now! Dawg I don’t think y’all realize we are witnessing Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina make the Super Bowl since 2009 and we’ve been the one to own the division. Whole team needs to have heat on them. shyt is embarrassing to be a Saints fan right now.

Yeah, they DEFINITELY should be embarrassed :snoop:

However, bringing that Tweet to light will just lead to calls for trading away our best WR for "help", since I am sure that they will see Mike as a "team cancer" :smh:, and having to rely on "#80" and the rest of the "Random #s" and UDFA scrubs. :snoop:

Hell, it would not surprise me at this point if they beg Brees to return so they can "run it back" again. :scust:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Don't turn heel. That mine, @horizon, @b. woods roles, man.
Y’all getting heel NOSaintsFan02 this season for sure. shyt is embarrassing. Even if Tampa loses in the Super Bowl and we can say “least all the NFC South teams lost when they made it”, it’s still a striking indictment on Payton IMO that he’s watched three teams leapfrog him with all the talent we’ve had.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Y’all getting heel NOSaintsFan02 this season for sure. shyt is embarrassing. Even if Tampa loses in the Super Bowl and we can say “least all the NFC South teams lost when they made it”, it’s still a striking indictment on Payton IMO that he’s watched three teams leapfrog him with all the talent we’ve had.
If Winston our starter. I'll take the face role.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, they DEFINITELY should be embarrassed :snoop:

However, bringing that Tweet to light will just lead to calls for trading away our best WR for "help", since I am sure that they will see Mike as a "team cancer" :smh:, and having to rely on "#80" and the rest of the "Random #s" and UDFA scrubs. :snoop:

Hell, it would not surprise me at this point if they beg Brees to return so they can "run it back" again. :scust:
:hhh:If that nikka dares come back and we appease him I pray we go 0-17

We should be watching Brady lead us to a SB right now but Brees pride couldn’t handle that....tbh I kinda admire Brees gangsta. Boy said “fukk that y’all not getting to a Super Bowl with Tom on my watch after all I did for y’all :bryan:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:If that nikka dares come back and we appease him I pray we go 0-17

We should be watching Brady lead us to a SB right now but Brees pride couldn’t handle that....tbh I kinda admire Brees gangsta. Boy said “fukk that y’all not getting to a Super Bowl with Tom on my watch after all I did for y’all :bryan:
*Sipps my Barcadi and coke*

I think I said this a week ago and got called emotional

horizon

Veteran
Daps
How have we been leapfrogged if we're still standing and they're irrelevant?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
How have we been leapfrogged if we're still standing and they're irrelevant?
I mean in regards to them having super bowl appearances over us since our win.

Like I said, I get it, we can talk shyt that they all lost their Super Bowls, but that doesn’t change the fact the standard of excellence has been raised and we have not one Super Bowl appearance to show for our division dominance the past two decades.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean in regards to them having super bowl appearances over us since our win.

Like I said, I get it, we can talk shyt that they all lost their Super Bowls, but that doesn’t change the fact the standard of excellence has been raised and we have not one Super Bowl appearance to show for our division dominance the past two decades.
Bucs might choke still...