We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Daps

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for toughing it out Drew. :unimpressed:Really took one for the fukkin team trotting your deteriorating, shattered ribcage ass out there to get embarrassed once again come playoff time :unimpressed: I'm sure Jameis was thrilled watching your battered collapsed lung corpse throw check down ducks all over the field as he sat on the bench perfectly healthy and capable of making every NFL throw while your wrenched noodle arm couldn't even toss it more than 5 yards out :unimpressed: So glad you held on for your storybook Last Dance into the sunset my man :snoop:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for toughing it out Drew. :unimpressed:Really took one for the fukkin team trotting your deteriorating, shattered ribcage ass out there to get embarrassed once again come playoff time :unimpressed: I'm sure Jameis was thrilled watching your battered collapsed lung corpse throw check down ducks all over the field as he sat on the bench perfectly healthy and capable of making every NFL throw while your wrenched noodle arm couldn't even toss it more than 5 yards out :unimpressed: So glad you held on for your storybook Last Dance into the sunset my man :snoop:

I need to see how Jameis looks next season before I can make my opinion lol

If Jameis lights it up and suddenly looks great under Payton, I’ll be mad that we didn’t play him in the playoffs. If Jameis is the same ol Jameis, gaudy stats and turnovers aplenty, I’ll be content with Drew going down on his shield because I will know we wouldn’t have fared better with Jameis :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I need to see how Jameis looks next season before I can make my opinion lol

If Jameis lights it up and suddenly looks great under Payton, I’ll be mad that we didn’t play him in the playoffs. If Jameis is the same ol Jameis, gaudy stats and turnovers aplenty, I’ll be content with Drew going down on his shield because I will know we wouldn’t have fared better with Jameis :manny:

For the record.....

We had NOTHING to do with Drew’s rotator cuff:hubie:

This is news to me and I’m disappointed in hearing that

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for toughing it out Drew. Really took one for the fukkin team trotting your deteriorating, shattered ribcage ass out there to get embarrassed once again come playoff time I'm sure Jameis was thrilled watching your battered collapsed lung corpse throw check down ducks all over the field as he sat on the bench perfectly healthy and capable of making every NFL throw while your wrenched noodle arm couldn't even toss it more than 5 yards out So glad you held on for your storybook Last Dance into the sunset my man

I get that Drew Brees 100% desreves the slander of wasting the last two years of our prime window with his body being done at the end of 2018. At the end of the day, this was allowed by management and the Payton. They should of known better like Green Bay with Farve. If Brees desreve slander for ruining his legacy the way he did. Then, Payton and MGMT desreves the blame for letting him when his body was sooo done.

Idk... Maybe Winston can turn his career around and will the remnants of a championship squad to the Superbowl. It'll definitely shut up Saints Report about Winston "characters issues" for a guy that's vegan & married and don't eat crab legs anymore ...

Daps
I get that Drew Brees 100% desreves the slander of wasting the last two years of our prime window with his body being done at the end of 2018. At the end of the day, this was allowed by management and the Payton. They should of known better like Green Bay with Farve. If Brees desreve slander for ruining his legacy the way he did. Then, Payton and MGMT desreves the blame for letting him when his body was sooo done.

Idk... Maybe Winston can turn his career around and will the remnants of a championship squad to the Superbowl. It'll definitely shut up Saints Report about Winston "characters issues" for a guy that's vegan & married and don't eat crab legs anymore ...

Oh I put as much blame if not more on Payton and Loomis enabling Brees with these poison pill albatrosses as much I do him for coming back when his time was obviously up; can't really blame him for taking $20+ million every damn year they kept offering it to him. Pretty sure he would've rode off into the sunset when it was the right time a couple years ago if they had done the right thing and played hardball with him for the sake of his health and the roster's future flexibility like Belicheat did with Brady.

And I couldn't really give a flying fukk about "character concerns" in this league; 1/4 of the players already convicted for beating they wife/spouse, another 1/4 doing the same shyt but got their lawyers and checkbooks keeping the details under wraps. 1 in 2 of every young "star" up and comer is either an immature headcase like Haskins and Wentz or some alcoholic party boy like Faker and Manziel. Then a good chunk of all of the above deeply entrenched in their right wing MAGAry like Brady and our own GOAT. :mjpls: Don't really give a damn bout what any of these clowns occupying their free time with off the field as long as they producing on it :unimpressed:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Maybe Winston can turn his career around and will the remnants of a championship squad to the Superbowl.

:wow: @Dr. Narcisse Bless us so that it will happen. :blessed:

It'll definitely shut up Saints Report about Winston "characters issues" for a guy that's vegan & married and don't eat crab legs anymore

No it won't :mjlol:

They will still clamor for Taysom (or Brees to return). :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Oh I put as much blame if not more on Payton and Loomis enabling Brees with these poison pill albatrosses as much I do him for coming back when his time was obviously up; can't really blame him for taking $20+ million every damn year they kept offering it to him. Pretty sure he would've rode off into the sunset when it was the right time a couple years ago if they had done the right thing and played hardball with him for the sake of his health and the roster's future flexibility like Belicheat did with Brady.

And I couldn't really give a flying fukk about "character concerns" in this league; 1/4 of the players already convicted for beating they wife/spouse, another 1/4 doing the same shyt but got their lawyers and checkbooks keeping the details under wraps. 1 in 2 of every young "star" up and comer is either an immature headcase like Haskins and Wentz or some alcoholic party boy like Faker and Manziel. Then a good chunk of all of the above deeply entrenched in their right wing MAGAry like Brady and our own GOAT. :mjpls: Don't really give a damn bout what any of these clowns occupying their free time with off the field as long as they producing on it :unimpressed:

I agree, however, their are levels to it, breh. :whoa:

Unfortunately, we have to tread lightly with the fukkery in N.O. :damn:, since that piece of shyt that calls himself "Commissioner" is just looking for ANY reason to deliver fines/suspensions/bans to the team. :pacspit:

Look at how they were punished over locker room celebrations without wearing masks. :stopitslime:

And it would not surprise me if that ol Walt Disney looking-ass Arthur BLank has some stooge watching the Saints carefully for any slip-ups to report to GoodeLL. :pacspit:

Remember, the "whistleblower" from "Bountygate" came from the Funboys organization. :ufdup:

Just what you would expect from an ATL team in focusing on what other men are doing. :dame:

Random # 30 got the bag

:mjlol:

:blessed:
May the random #s flow over to the defensive side of the ball

full
We don't need a "#80" on Defense

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I agree, however, their are levels to it, breh. :whoa:

Unfortunately, we have to tread lightly with the fukkery in N.O. :damn:, since that piece of shyt that calls himself "Commissioner" is just looking for ANY reason to deliver fines/suspensions/bans to the team. :pacspit:

Look at how they were punished over locker room celebrations without wearing masks. :stopitslime:

And it would not surprise me if that ol Walt Disney looking-ass Arthur BLank has some stooge watching the Saints carefully for any slip-ups to report to GoodeLL. :pacspit:

Remember, the "whistleblower" from "Bountygate" came from the Funboys organization. :ufdup:

Just what you would expect from an ATL team in focusing on what other men are doing. :dame:

:mjlol:

full
We don't need a "#80" on Defense

Random #30 already had more impact than #80.
And its inevitable that random #s gon infiltrate the Defense :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Would one of you brehs inform those SR :cape: Homers/Stans that it is time (been time) to let Brees go into retirement?
BkIFJBS.jpg

They are starting to get as bad as those bytch-ass Vikings fans who did not want :upsetfavre: to go.
BkIFJBS.jpg

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Would one of you brehs inform those SR :cape: Homers/Stans that it is time (been time) to let Brees go into retirement?
BkIFJBS.jpg

They are starting to get as bad as those bytch-ass Vikings fans who did not want :upsetfavre: to go.
BkIFJBS.jpg
Stafford is available now so I’m sure they have a new white knight to latch on to

Last edited: