We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I mean in regards to them having super bowl appearances over us since our win.

Like I said, I get it, we can talk shyt that they all lost their Super Bowls, but that doesn’t change the fact the standard of excellence has been raised and we have not one Super Bowl appearance to show for our division dominance the past two decades.
We had one in 2018 as far as I'm concerned but with regards to the Panthers and Falcons making SB appearances in our down years I'm not seeing how that's an indictment on Payton when our teams weren't as talented back then.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:hhh:If that nikka dares come back and we appease him I pray we go 0-17

We should be watching Brady lead us to a SB right now but Brees pride couldn’t handle that....tbh I kinda admire Brees gangsta. Boy said “fukk that y’all not getting to a Super Bowl with Tom on my watch after all I did for y’all :bryan:
Yeah I hope we turn around and win one with Winston next year. Just to spite Brees and all his diehards

Daps
:hhh:If that nikka dares come back and we appease him I pray we go 0-17

We should be watching Brady lead us to a SB right now but Brees pride couldn’t handle that....tbh I kinda admire Brees gangsta. Boy said “fukk that y’all not getting to a Super Bowl with Tom on my watch after all I did for y’all :bryan:

Was this ever actually on the table for real? :dwillhuh: Seen you mention it a few times but unless I am really outta the loop or you just playing I never heard any credible rumor about this ever being a possibility outside of fan daydreams on twitter :patrice:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Just to spite Brees and all his diehards
Smh there’s really a contingent of Saints fans that don’t fukk w/ the literal GOAT Saint and that’s not even accounting for all the shyt he does for the city off the field just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

Last edited:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Was this ever actually on the table for real? :dwillhuh: Seen you mention it a few times but unless I am really outta the loop or you just playing I never heard any credible rumor about this ever being a possibility outside of fan daydreams on twitter :patrice:
Might have been Glazer or Rapoport that said we were on Brady’s radar before we played them in week 1. I remember hearing the same shyt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It was legit. Brady was looking at us before Tampa.

Apparently Brees got a word of this and suddenly had a change of heart about retirement and told the team he was coming back.

So Brady pivoted to Tampa.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Smh there’s really a contingent of Saints fans that don’t fukk the literal GOAT Saint and that’s not even accounting for all the shyt he does for the city off the field just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
I don’t want to spite anyone. I just want to win a super bowl for the city. I don’t be caring about legacy or “I told you so”s or any of that lol

I would love to talk mad shyt to the falcons and panthers fans though haha

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I don’t want to spite anyone. I just want to win a super bowl for the city. I don’t be caring about legacy or “I told you so”s or any of that lol

Yeah I hear you but there’s been a loud anti-Brees movement the last couple of years that borders on disrespect and unappreciative. I don’t understand it and don’t care to, just making an observation.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Therein lies the problem, breh. :francis:

Too many overzealous :cape: Stans in the fanbase want to win for Brees to get ALL the glory and not for the team/city, which is why they keep tryna "run it back" with him and failing in the same way :snoop:

horizon

Veteran
Daps

Too many overzealous :cape: Stans in the fanbase want to win for Brees to get ALL the glory and not for the team/city, which is why they keep tryna "run it back" with him and failing in the same way :snoop:
But you not gonna say anything to the nikka that said he literally wants to win to spite Brees and yall act like I'm the one saying wild shyt like I said contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I fukks heavy with Brees always and forever so him getting another ring would have been awesome for his legacy. I was cheering for that, yes.

But yeah, it wasn't a "Brees or nothing" mindset for me. We ran it back, he unfortunately got old, now it's time to move on. His legacy is still a damn good one. But I'm a Saints fan. I pray whoever the next QB is leapfrogs Drew as the GOAT. That's how fans are suppose to be. I'm gonna always want the next wave to be better than the last.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
But you not gonna say anything to the nikka that said he literally wants to win to spite Brees and yall act like I'm the one saying wild shyt like I said contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

:ufdup: Wrong, pleihboi :birdman:

I fukks heavy with Brees always and forever so him getting another ring would have been awesome for his legacy. I was cheering for that, yes.

But yeah, it wasn't a "Brees or nothing" mindset for me. We ran it back, he unfortunately got old, now it's time to move on. His legacy is still a damn good one. But I'm a Saints fan. I pray whoever the next QB is leapfrogs Drew as the GOAT. That's how fans are suppose to be. I'm gonna always want the next wave to be better than the last.

Too many of them are deathly afraid of life after Brees and project their fear onto others. :snoop:

I know you see it at SR. :smh: