We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson how y’all feel in Niner land about these new QB developments

I think honestly.... if we can maintain what we have and they can play about on par as Top5JimmyG last season. We probably can get back to the bowl.

But if we get someone that plays significant better? Like a top 4 or higher player.

We gonna be terrifying :merchant:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Stafford is available now so I’m sure they have a new white knight to latch on to

A few years ago, I remember one of them saying "I like my quarterbacks in the pocket :mjpls:".

Well, Between Jameis and Taysom, which of the two is a true Pocket Quarterback? :sas1:

Surely, his stance has not changed by now. :sas2:

Or has it? :mjpls:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Atleast we aren't the Packers. They always get blown out in the playoffs.

@Bboystyle

Sorry, Dude. I was really hoping y'all break this annoying stigma with yall getting blown out like us choking very winnable games.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

@Bboystyle

Sorry, Dude. I was really hoping y'all break this annoying stigma with yall getting blown out like us choking very winnable games.

Hey im done here. We need to get Rodgers off this trash asap. Send him to SF before its too late

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@Bboystyle

He ducking fate.:stopitslime:

But I see why:lolbron:

I will acquire him one day:mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Damn.... I never really thought Bucs was gonna be in the SB this season:dwillhuh:
Dawg Payton should be embarassed.

We’ve dominated the division the last four years and Tampa STILL about to leapfrog us.

Hell we’ve owned the division since 2009 and yet Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina have since made the super bowl while we haven’t.

I know we got screwed in 2018 but this is still an indictment on our team.

Motherfukkas let Tampa come in after a 13 year drought and leap frog us. Least we got those division champion banners though :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:beli: @NOSaintsFan02 Why did you make that thread on SR?

You just gave the nut-ass "Trade Mike" camp another reason to act out, breh. :snoop: @smitty22
Man fukk this whole team right now! Dawg I don’t think y’all realize we are witnessing Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina make the Super Bowl since 2009 and we’ve been the one to own the division. Whole team needs to have heat on them. shyt is embarrassing to be a Saints fan right now.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Dawg Payton should be embarassed.

We’ve dominated the division the last four years and Tampa STILL about to leapfrog us.

Hell we’ve owned the division since 2009 and yet Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina have since made the super bowl while we haven’t.

I know we got screwed in 2018 but this is still an indictment on our team.

Motherfukkas let Tampa come in after a 13 year drought and leap frog us. Least we got those division champion banners though :mjlol:
Don't turn heel. That mine, @horizon, @b. woods roles, man.