We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I always knew Thomas was hurt. I mean...who didn't? Only oblivious fans.

Schefter's tweets tell me nothing I didn't already know besides the specific-ness of the injury. Ironically, there was one guy on SR who kept saying after Week 1 how bad high ankle sprains were and how MT would not be the same all season no matter how long he sat out. I went from being hopeful he was only out for 3 weeks to slowly accepting no amount of rest but a full offseason would heal him. Still, I had hoped Thomas at 60-75% would be enough since AK was playing at 200%. I was happy when we sat him the rest of the regular season because it gave me hope he could at least be 70-75% for the playoffs.

But oh well. I'd almost argue even if MT was 100% we still lose to Tampa because Brees would still have been THAT bad. Like, some fans are still hoping he comes back because "he can't go out on a pick"...:what: this nikka Brees is DONE. Fans really want him to return so he can go out looking like pure shyt the way Favre did in 2010.

Daps
Yea it was so obvious dude was playing hurt; man had to take like 3 separate absences this season due to his fukked up shoulder... didn't stop the SR faithful from making a 20+ page thread angrily demanding he be traded the second the Tampa game was over though :mjpls: Calling him an ungrateful no-show and diva while getting all excited about Takesome Pills taking over at QB over Jameis :mjpls: Went through this exact same situation almost verbatim with Kamara playing hurt last season, but of course they didn't learn and were falling all over themselves to once again mock trade a breh producing at historic levels for our franchise the second he had a setback :mjpls: Hope Cantguardmike has a successful surgery and is back 100% for next season; that man so good he carried Teddy Bridgewater to a 5-0 record and flabby noodle arm Brees to 12+ wins for 3 years straight. :wow: Again, only player I'd ever even consider trading him for is Deshaun Watson; anything else would be an insult and a travesty for our franchise. Mike is gonna make whoever is lining up at QB next season's life a million times easier. :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yea it was so obvious dude was playing hurt; man had to take like 3 separate absences this season due to his fukked up shoulder... didn't stop the SR faithful from making a 20+ page thread angrily demanding he be traded the second the Tampa game was over though :mjpls: Calling him an ungrateful no-show and diva while getting all excited about Takesome Pills taking over at QB over Jameis :mjpls: Went through this exact same situation almost verbatim with Kamara playing hurt last season, but of course they didn't learn and were falling all over themselves to once again mock trade a breh producing at historic levels for our franchise the second he had a setback :mjpls: Hope Cantguardmike has a successful surgery and is back 100% for next season; that man so good he carried Teddy Bridgewater to a 5-0 record and flabby noodle arm Brees to 12+ wins for 3 years straight :wow:. Again, only player I'd ever even consider trading him for is Deshaun Watson; anything else would be an insult and a travesty for our franchise. Mike is gonna make whoever is lining up at QB next season's life a million times easier. :blessed:
What I don't get is that their "genius" plan is to trade a an ALL-PRO WR to draft a franchise QB. Like bruhhhhh.... :mjpls:

Daps
What I don't get is that their "genius" plan is to trade a an ALL-PRO WR to draft a franchise QB. Like bruhhhhh.... :mjpls:

If you HAVE to include him to get a HoF young QB to hold us down for the next decade like Watson you do it... but those :mjpls: goofies on SR were happy to throw him away for nothing but a single first rounder and change so they could draft some scrub like Mac Jones :mjpls:... or another damn WR that wouldn't end up 1/10 as good as him :mjlol: Just complete :mjpls:buffoonery as to be expected from them :unimpressed:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
LOL yeah some fans learned NOTHING from the AK debacle.

That's why Ingram and Kamara used to stay calling the fans out. :mjlol:

Now to be fair, that's probably every fanbase. But I don't fukk with every fanbase so :camby: to these dumbass Saints fans that stay wanting to trade any player the second they have a misstep or play poorly.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Now devil's advocate right fast...MT talks a lot of shyt. So he gonna have to live with the 0/0/0 stat line. Hurt or not.
All the other 31 fanbases and opposing players gonna shyt on him hard. Carlton Davis owns him and was talking mad shyt on Twitter after. MT gotta live with that.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If you HAVE to include him to get a HoF young QB to hold us down for the next decade like Watson you do it... but those :mjpls: goofies on SR were happy to throw him away for nothing but a single first rounder and change so they could draft some scrub like Mac Jones :mjpls:... or another damn WR that wouldn't end up 1/10 as good as him :mjlol: Just complete :mjpls:buffoonery as to be expected from them :unimpressed:
Watson is completely different for your common white hype QB prospect. I been boxing all those Jones and Trask fanboys all season in my scouting thread.

You gonna see these guys crumble under NFL pressure. Neither of them are ready for day one NFL.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Dan Campbell stealing Glenn....

Eagles may hire Allen

Ryan maybe our DC next season. I don't think he's ready

b. woods

Peace
Daps
SR :smh: :snoop:

Yea it was so obvious dude was playing hurt; man had to take like 3 separate absences this season due to his fukked up shoulder... didn't stop the SR faithful from making a 20+ page thread angrily demanding he be traded the second the Tampa game was over though :mjpls: Calling him an ungrateful no-show and diva while getting all excited about Takesome Pills taking over at QB over Jameis :mjpls: Went through this exact same situation almost verbatim with Kamara playing hurt last season, but of course they didn't learn and were falling all over themselves to once again mock trade a breh producing at historic levels for our franchise the second he had a setback :mjpls: Hope Cantguardmike has a successful surgery and is back 100% for next season; that man so good he carried Teddy Bridgewater to a 5-0 record and flabby noodle arm Brees to 12+ wins for 3 years straight. :wow: Again, only player I'd ever even consider trading him for is Deshaun Watson; anything else would be an insult and a travesty for our franchise. Mike is gonna make whoever is lining up at QB next season's life a million times easier. :blessed:

:ufdup: Gotta stop you right there, pleihboi :birdman:

There is only ONE "take some pills" in N.O. :ufdup:

And that is good ol "Percocet P". :mjlit:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Dan Campbell stealing Glenn....

Eagles may hire Allen

Ryan maybe our DC next season. I don't think he's ready
Idk I think it's pretty telling that Ryan was the only coach Payton was like "fukk that, you ain't going nowhere".

Seems like Payton was cool with everyone going for greener pastures except Ryan and Ireland.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
who do ya'll think we should draft in round 1 and 2

some got us getting
kyle trask from florida aka taysom hill 2.0
the de end from duke dimukeje

others have
samuel from fsu
r moore from purdue