We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We can't keep Marcus Williams and Trey Henderickson. We got to choose one of them.
I think we going to let Sheldon Rankins and Autozone walk.

Expected cuts.
Jared Cook
Patrick Robinson
Kwon Alexander (probably sign him back on a cheaper deal)
I say we have to keep Williams.

He still has a crazy high ceiling and Trey sack numbers just are not sustainable with his capped athleticism.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
How likely is it for us to get Watson?

Just asking brehs
It's probably pretty likely. Draft and FA is flooded with QB options. Winston seems very committed to the franchise on a different level.

Took a pay cut, went out of his way to know everybody including the janitor l, and Payton really loves his arm talent.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It's probably pretty likely. Draft and FA is flooded with QB options. Winston seems very committed to the franchise on a different level.

Took a pay cut, went out of his way to know everybody including the janitor l, and Payton really loves his arm talent.
He said Watson, not Winston lol.

@NO-BadAzz The chance of us going after Watson is probably a phone call to Houston where they say "We'll get back to you" and they never get back to us lol

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
We can't keep Marcus Williams and Trey Henderickson. We got to choose one of them.
I think we going to let Sheldon Rankins and Autozone walk.

Expected cuts.
Jared Cook
Patrick Robinson
Kwon Alexander (probably sign him back on a cheaper deal)

i forgot Rankins was on this team.:camby:

Autozone can walk too. Cook gotta go.

Choosing between Hendrickson and Williams is tougher than it should be because Mr 2 first is a bust and Cam is basically done. I was high on Williams his rookie season but he hasn’t exactly taken that leap but he is a steady player. At the end of the day I’d keep Trey.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brehs, don't jump on me, I been out of the loop the last four years.

But, how realistic is Drew leaving/retiring before next season? :dahell:

Been seeing nothing but shyt like this. It's really finally over?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Quit listening to SR gossip and wack Twitter analyst . Thomas doesn't want to be traded.

@NOSaintsFan02

Thomas is emotional and I legit wouldn't be shocked if a bit bi-polar.

I don't think he ever rung the bell to be traded but I do think he the type to have one bad day with Payton or the team and call his agent and say "Man get me out of here" then change his mind after a win lol