We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Some Payton's best plays are stolen. Lol

The set up this play was amazing, tho.

It was a mundane QB sneak with an injured QB.

So, it completely threw the defense out of sorts. They probably thought Brees got injured. Yet, you can see the priority of Tampa. They key 4 defender on short yardage play on Kamara. Left a WR untouched reading the play as a run and Winston as a decoy. They bit hard and left Smith uncovered.

This kind of offense makes me super hopeful for the future with Winston and Taysom as a package duo. Motioning Winston and Taysoms in and out at QB will give team fits. Watching out for laterals and deep shot trickery.

Taysoms needs to go back as a full time pass catcher/rusher.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@b. woods fukk all that other stuff, far as I know no one in this thread talked shyt or made guarantees all year. Except to falqueens fans lol. And this board STILL shytted on us.

That’s why I told you and taker to get your shots in on the Falcons fans cuz look at these broads negging us and throwing victory parties every year like clockwork. Them and Panthers fans be no where to be found when shyt ain’t sweet but always come trying to get a come uppance when another team does what their team can’t.

That’s why y’all never need to let y’all foot off they neck. These hoes gonna go at us whether we root for them “to return to glory (lol...like they’ve ever had glory) so the rivalry can be significant again” or not.

Now why the rest of the Coli hates us I have no idea. Must be MAGA Brees hatred lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@b. woods fukk all that other stuff, far as I know no one in this thread talked shyt or made guarantees all year. Except to falqueens fans lol. And this board STILL shytted on us.

That’s why I told you and taker to get your shots in on the Falcons fans cuz look at these broads negging us and throwing victory parties every year like clockwork. Them and Panthers fans be no where to be found when shyt ain’t sweet but always come trying to get a come uppance when another team does what their team can’t.

That’s why y’all never need to let y’all foot off they neck. These hoes gonna go at us whether we root for them “to return to glory (lol...like they’ve ever had glory) so the rivalry can be significant again” or not.

Now why the rest of the Coli hates us I have no idea. Must be MAGA Brees hatred lol
The Coli hates everyone but out of nowhere crazy underdog Cinderella stories. Let dem be basic as fukk.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@b. woods fukk all that other stuff

:mjtf:

far as I know no one in this thread talked shyt or made guarantees all year.

Have you seen horizon's posts? :usure:

That’s why I told you and taker to get your shots in on the Falcons fans cuz look at these broads negging us and throwing victory parties every year like clockwork.

Give them the "attention" they are so badly begging for and return that neg to them. :camby:

Of course a funboy would desperately seek another man's attention :dame:

Them and Panthers fans be no where to be found when shyt ain’t sweet but always come trying to get a come uppance when another team does what their team can’t.

That is what bytches (Kitties) and hos (Funboys) do :mjlol:

Conveniently show up when things are good for them and dip when shyt is bad :mjlol:

A rule to live by: :ufdup: Those who go around starting shyt ALWAYS get their issue. :birdman:

Why do you think bad shyt always happens to their teams? :pachaha:

Because their nut-ass fans do not know how to act and bring bad karma. :snoop:

That is why I advise y'all to :whoa: at times.

We already have the naturally ingrained Saints fukkery to deal with. :damn:

Don't need one of our own "Who Dat" brehs piling on with a jinx. :damn:

That and the "Great White Hope" narrative that the media placed on Taysom :francis:

I pray that Jameis (or Watson coming to N.O.) produces and tosses that hatred in the bushes:birdman: where it belongs :camby:, and we could earn some respect around here again. :myman:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Y’all whole team is the equivalent to Paul George in the regular season then just fade out in the offs.

Wait until we get rid of Tapwater ill be back talking shyt :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Unintentionally sounds :mjpls:, breh :mjlol:

:childplease: Jimmy NOW saying all of that, yet got in his feelings and refused to return home :camby:

And we ended up stuck settling for scrubs like Fleener, "Random #s" like Hill and Arnold, and inconsistent TEs like Cook as a result. :snoop:
giphy.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Any ideas on which players we are definitely losing this offseason.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we are a better team next season with Winston taking over with packages for Taysom, if we can keep the defense in tact.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Y’all whole team is the equivalent to Paul George in the regular season then just fade out in the offs.

Wait until we get rid of Tapwater ill be back talking shyt :mjcry:
LOL least you don't overdo it and ain't like them Falcons fans and your fellow Panties fans who celebrate our shortcomings like it's their Super Bowl win cuz they fear deep down they may never get one. :pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The Coli hates everyone but out of nowhere crazy underdog Cinderella stories. Let dem be basic as fukk.
This is true. Motherfukkas will be quick to throw your career out the window the instant you have a bad game or come up short in the chase for a championship lol

I warned @Bboystyle this is coming for A Rod if the Packers don't win the Super Bowl even if Rodgers balls out.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:

Have you seen horizon's posts? :usure:

Give them the "attention" they are so badly begging for and return that neg to them. :camby:

Of course a funboy would desperately seek another man's attention :dame:

That is what bytches (Kitties) and hos (Funboys) do :mjlol:

Conveniently show up when things are good for them and dip when shyt is bad :mjlol:

A rule to live by: :ufdup: Those who go around starting shyt ALWAYS get their issue. :birdman:

Why do you think bad shyt always happens to their teams? :pachaha:

Because their nut-ass fans do not know how to act and bring bad karma. :snoop:

That is why I advise y'all to :whoa: at times.

We already have the naturally ingrained Saints fukkery to deal with. :damn:

Don't need one of our own "Who Dat" brehs piling on with a jinx. :damn:

That and the "Great White Hope" narrative that the media placed on Taysom :francis:

I pray that Jameis (or Watson coming to N.O.) produces and tosses that hatred in the bushes:birdman: where it belongs :camby:, and we could earn some respect around here again. :myman:
I'm with all that except earning Coli respect. I don't give a damn about that lol :pachaha:

I will never forgive this current iteration of Saints football though for coming up short during this era. Boy the shyt I would have unleashed had we won one.:wow:

By the time we win another one nikkas may not even be posting on this forum anymore:camby:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Any ideas on which players we are definitely losing this offseason.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we are a better team next season with Winston taking over with packages for Taysom, if we can keep the defense in tact.

We can't keep Marcus Williams and Trey Henderickson. We got to choose one of them.
I think we going to let Sheldon Rankins and Autozone walk.

Expected cuts.
Jared Cook
Patrick Robinson
Kwon Alexander (probably sign him back on a cheaper deal)

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
LOL least you don't overdo it and ain't like them Falcons fans and your fellow Panties fans who celebrate our shortcomings like it's their Super Bowl win cuz they fear deep down they may never get one. :pachaha:
How’s life brudda? I hope all is well y’all way :mjgrin:
Don’t be so down on yourself there’s always next year :troll: