We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:to:

Our West Coast fam.
tenor.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @O.iatlhawksfan @clutch @taker597 @Gaston @blockboy504 @horizon @NO-BadAzz @taker597 @You know damn well @b. woods @Inertia Creeps

:salute:

As horrible as these last four years ended, it's been a helluva ride with yall for every big win and every tough loss.

The title is getting changed at 12am.

Truthfully, I think we probably gonna take a step back these next few years so sadly I don't think we'll be celebrating a Super Bowl on here anytime soon but I still am grateful we all got to kick it and shyt tirelessly on the Falcons and Panthers these last few years. I doubt the new era is as fun as what we had the last four years, but it shouldn't be as painful at least :manny:

Oh and you too @Bryan Danielson :russ:

We'll prob take a step back but winning the division is still very much in play (atm lookin at everybody) idk who we'll lose and who others will gain but I think we'll be aight.
It'll be very hard to replace Dan Campbell tho :to:

:laff: I aint even know who tf he was until the other day and he bout to be somebody HC :wtf:

Im looking forward to the future. Win or lose i think it'll be fun.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sean about to have a quarterback who can use the whole field? :wow: He about to be ignant next season
I hope. With Taysom it shocked me we still ran a dink and dunk offense. I imagine there’s no way Taysom is our starter going into next season though. I hope not.

It’s two fold. We do get to open our offense up again now and stretch defenses again with a new, younger QB.

We lose Brees’ leadership and IQ though. That won’t show on the stat sheet but will be a critical loss. Telling y’all right now.

A sexy offense means nothing to me if it isn’t bringing in wins. Jameis had that problem in Tampa. The Falcons have had that problem for years. Kirk Cousins has made a career off it.

What I will look for in our next QB is how does he handle the locker, two minute drives, audibles, etc.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I hope. With Taysom it shocked me we still ran a dink and dunk offense. I imagine there’s no way Taysom is our starter going into next season though. I hope not.

It’s two fold. We do get to open our offense up again now and stretch defenses again with a new, younger QB.

We lose Brees’ leadership and IQ though. That won’t show on the stat sheet but will be a critical loss. Telling y’all right now.

A sexy offense means nothing to me if it isn’t bringing in wins. Jameis had that problem in Tampa. The Falcons have had that problem for years. Kirk Cousins has made a career off it.

What I will look for in our next QB is how does he handle the locker, two minute drives, audibles, etc.

Unintentionally sounds :mjpls:, breh :mjlol:

:childplease: Jimmy NOW saying all of that, yet got in his feelings and refused to return home :camby:

And we ended up stuck settling for scrubs like Fleener, "Random #s" like Hill and Arnold, and inconsistent TEs like Cook as a result. :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Unintentionally sounds :mjpls:, breh :mjlol:

:childplease: Jimmy NOW saying all of that jive, yet got in his feelings and refused to return home :camby:

And we ended up stuck settling for scrubs like Fleener, "Random #s" like Hill and Arnold, and inconsistent TEs like Cook as a result. :snoop:
Lol I want a black QB for sure though.

I’m willing to ride with Jameis but dude gotta prove to us he can LEAD. We know he can sling it.

Sadly it’s an indictment on him that he leaves Tampa and they get 43 year old Brady and suddenly are in the NFCCG.

That’s the difference between great QBs and ok QBs to me. Kirk Cousins can come here and throw for 5,000. But can he lead us? I’m not trying to be like Falcons fans bragging about “our great offense” and “hOF qB” stats with no meaningful wins to show for it.

I hope Jameis gets the chance to get the last laugh. I’m rooting for him.

Honestly, whoever is next at QB I’m rooting to surpass Drew. I’m not THAT hung on Drew where I’m gonna “quit football” like some Saints fans are lol :mjlol: . I can acknowledge Drew as the GOAT for us while hoping like hell the next QB surpasses him. Numbers wise Brees set the bar high, nearly unattainable. SB wise he only has one. So whatever QB can lead us to two Super Bowls can easily take the mantle lol.

Payton needs to get a way to let Houston choose us as Watson’s destination though. Yeah that would be great.