We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Someone did bring up a good point and I can’t believe I’m saying this.

But I wonder how this game would’ve been if Taysom Hill was healthy.

Granted I haven’t been keeping up with the injuries so I didn’t know him or whomever else was out for this game.

My expectations was everyone was full go

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Nah, that wasn't it because that video was of a Saints LOSS. :ufdup:

Posting it was supposed to give the OPPOSITE EFFECT. :ufdup:

Something else jinxed us. :ufdup:
So I should of posted the beastquake clip to help w the "opposite effect"

Sorry for not doing my part

:mjcry:

Bryan still.an agent tho

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Yo lost in the MT slander is that Lattimore locked up Evans again. Lawd the shyt Latt would have talked if we won.

We legit held Evans to one catch, 3 yards, one slant TD and we still gave up 30 because our offense fukking sucked. Wow :mindblown:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Will say that the most fun was obviously the last two weeks of season when we just cutting it loose and funny af from a stupid stressful season.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yo lost in the MT slander is that Lattimore locked up Evans again. Lawd the shyt Latt would have talked if we won.

We legit held Evans to one catch, 3 yards, one slant TD and we still gave up 30 because our offense fukking sucked. Wow :mindblown:
It's wild. We shut down their long offense all game. Williams earned a modest second contract tonight in my book.

Those crazy bad TOs.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Will say that the most fun was obviously the last two weeks of season when we just cutting it loose and funny af from a stupid stressful season.
The Eagles loss kind of grounded me cuz it was so on brand for the team and we ALWAYS follow the same script when we lose to a bad team to lose the 1 seed: which is a divisional round loss.

So ever since that I knew this shyt was coming. Then we lost to KC with Brees looking :picard: and I was content with knowing the team was at least showing us they probably weren't good enough to win it all.

Then that damn 6 TD Christmas game happened and we got Chicago round 1 and Tampa round 2 and I at least thought we could get to the NFCCG. But alas...

"I've seen this script before" - words I've uttered for YEARS with this team now because if there's one thing I give them, it's that they ALWAYS follow the same blueprint on how to come up short.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:hhh:

And you SF stan :stopitslime:

You back on the Random User List. :birdman:

I’m an 80s baby in as a kid there was no Panthers in the Carolinas for me to grow up on:whoa:

I been about the Niners since Tecmo bowl where was only like 8 teams:whoa: