We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

tenor.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @O.iatlhawksfan @clutch @taker597 @Gaston @blockboy504 @horizon @NO-BadAzz @taker597 @You know damn well @b. woods @Inertia Creeps

:salute:

As horrible as these last four years ended, it's been a helluva ride with yall for every big win and every tough loss.

The title is getting changed at 12am.

Truthfully, I think we probably gonna take a step back these next few years so sadly I don't think we'll be celebrating a Super Bowl on here anytime soon but I still am grateful we all got to kick it and shyt tirelessly on the Falcons and Panthers these last few years. I doubt the new era is as fun as what we had the last four years, but it shouldn't be as painful at least :manny:

Oh and you too @Bryan Danielson :russ:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @O.iatlhawksfan @clutch @taker597 @Gaston @blockboy504 @horizon @NO-BadAzz @taker597 @You know damn well @b. woods @Inertia Creeps

:salute:

As horrible as these last four years ended, it's been a helluva ride with yall for every big win and every tough loss.

The title is getting changed at 12am.

Truthfully, I think we probably gonna take a step back these next few years so sadly I don't think we'll be celebrating a Super Bowl on here anytime soon but I still am grateful we all got to kick it and shyt tirelessly on the Falcons and Panthers these last few years. I doubt the new era is as fun as what we had the last four years, but it shouldn't be as painful at least :manny:

Oh and you too @Bryan Danielson :russ:
I been wanting to pull this Drew band aid since 2018 and move on. So, I'm pretty excited for future.

I think if Winston can put it together. I think we can make a wildcard run next year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh:

The jinx would be the niner brehs that posted the highlight vid of the niners playoff win over y'all squad

That energy was bad voodoo all around

I wanted y'all to win so bad

tenor.gif

I kinda recall you throwing shade when you thought y’all had a chance at that #1 seed. Then was rooting for them to lose so y’all could take their #2:patrice:

Atleast till Ramsey sent y’all on a the beginnings of y’all trip to Cabo.:comeon:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I kinda recall you throwing shade when you thought y’all had a chance at that #1 seed. Then was rooting for them to lose so y’all could take their #2:patrice:

Atleast till Ramsey sent y’all on a the beginnings of y’all trip to Cabo.:comeon:
They also wanted yall to take a loss to us so they could get a shot at #1

But you weren't in board w that

Ramsey and Jamal both in Cabo now so it's all good

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:dwillhuh:

The jinx would be the niner brehs that posted the highlight vid of the niners playoff win over y'all squad

That energy was bad voodoo all around

I wanted y'all to win so bad

tenor.gif

Nah, that wasn't it because that video was of a Saints LOSS. :ufdup:

Posting it was supposed to give the OPPOSITE EFFECT. :ufdup:

Something else jinxed us. :ufdup: