We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The No Call really messed us up. Brees would of retired if we could of finished the 2018 season properly.
Non Saints fans will ever acknowledge how crucial that was but I've grown content with it. Fans only care if it affects their team. If it doesn't, they don't care. It's "did you win it all or not". I've accepted it.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yall need to bush him. Dont hold onto him cuz his one Chip like the Packers did with McCarthy. Yall have too many weapons to be playing like this at home or in general

Nah, this was one of the best years coaching. Limited and injured Brees, Injured Thomas and the whole WR core was hurt during the season. Having a TE be a QB for four games. Great work by Sean P. He just has a loyalty issue and not cutthroat like :beli:

Low key, this should be a 10-6 team.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Nah, this was one of the best years coaching. Limited and injured Brees, Injured Thomas and the whole WR core was hurt during the season. Having a TE be a QB for four games. Great work by Sean P. He just has a loyalty issue and not cutthroat like :beli:

EVERY Saints Head Coach under the Benson ownership have had that nut-ass loyalty issue when it comes to players and assistants. :snoop:

:smh: at how long it took Sean P. to :camby: Gibbs, Vitt, McMahon, etc.

Remember Haslett with Venturi? :scusthov:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps

Low key, this should be a 10-6 team.
nikkas just be talking out their ass breh. We went 12-4 without Mike Thomas, random #s at receivers, and a TE at QB. We have drafted well and signed a few decent undrafted guys throughout his years. Payton and Loomis have done an excellent job. I got faith in Sean P keeping us afloat for the next few years.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
Called out on what?
Only thing he's should be criticized for is playing Drew in the 1st place.
He call the best offense he can for a dude who can't throw over 12 yards. The reason we struggle in the offs every year cause teams sit on everything short. Its really simple tbh
full

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:what:
Called out on what?
Only thing he's should be criticized for is playing Drew in the 1st place.
He call the best offense he can for a dude who can't throw over 12 yards. The reason we struggle in the offs every year cause teams sit on everything short. Its really simple tbh
The last time offense has scored more than 26 once since 2011. 9 playoff games. Coming out flat in home playoff games. Brees arm has fallen off the last two years, but it was fine the other 7 games.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Michael Thomas is going to have a longggggg offseason. Yikes. Fans gonna shyt on him every tweet he posts with today's statline.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I just don't see how he hurt us in 2017, and he was a MVP candidate in 2018. Even as average as he was in the playoffs in 2018, we still shoulda went to the SB.

2019 and 2020 I'll let you argue on. Definitely 2020.

2018 was the best team and Drew still has some arm strength. Sean did fukk up not giving Mark Ingram his carries. He could've worn the Rams D out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Not in New Orleans.

If you follow other parts of NFL Twitter like me, fans are shytting on him hard. The Bucs corner are taking shots at him too. They deserve to. As a team we dish it out a lot, we have to take it.
Brees threw his worst passes at Thomas, tonight. Like damn... Brees had like one drive where his arm had any gas.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:sas1: Post this at SR, breh. :mjpls:

That's in every sport bruh.

I have Brady as the GOAT because of rings. You don't just luck your way into 14(?) championship games and 6 Super Bowl rings.

Rings matter. You need a lot of luck yes. But can't anyone tell me Brady is the only person who's been blessed enough to get lucky that many times. Dude is the GOAT and the rings solidify it.

:sas2: