We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You saw a preview. We are stupid deep at WR. Winston will eat. He just needs to add some short passing game to his arsenal

Na.... I get it and I’m empathetic to y’all pain. But we gotta take a step back. We had a deal, I know much has changed but we gotta see how some things unfold over the next few weeks:whoa:

@Bryan Danielson thanks for joining us on the ride brother. :salute: Sorry our QB went out like that.

Man I’m sorry to see it too. I genuinely thought yall was gonna beat the breaks off them. I wish Kwon was there. He would’ve been piped up

We have some business to conclude.... but for now let’s just deal with today:francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm cool with everyone going in on Brees.

I'll celebrate him though. He gave us a Super Bowl which we would have gladly signed up for 1 in 15 years in 2006. He's the GOAT Saint.

Definitely time to move on. But I'll choose to celebrate him. Frankly, because I'd rather not be miserable.

Im grateful. But I been ready for dude to bounce for the past 4 years.
He deserve to be shytted on for today and frankly the past few years. Dude stayed way too long and it has hurt us as a team. For everything great he did for us on the field he also limited the offense in the playoffs cause defenses play 10 yards and in.
I want a big arm mobile guy and the time is here :ahh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He deserve to be shytted on for today and frankly the past few years. Dude stayed way too long and it has hurt us as a team. For everything great he did for us on the field he also limited the offense in the playoffs cause defenses play 10 yards and in.

Trade for your savior Hurts

It will only cost a 2 & a 5

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yall need to bush him. Dont hold onto him cuz his one Chip like the Packers did with McCarthy. Yall have too many weapons to be playing like this at home or in general

Saints do not have the storied history like the Packers. :francis:

Winning a Super Bowl for a historically downtrodden franchise like the Saints = HUGE status

Hell, Tom Benson probably has it written in his will that Sean P. and Smug Loomis can have LIFETIME jobs with the organization if they choose so. :leon:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing of the past 4 years is how hard we get shytted on when we lose. On here and social media lol. This team has robbed us of ever having that ultimate last laugh.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saints do not have the storied history like the Packers. :francis:

Winning a Super Bowl for a historically downtrodden franchise like the Saints = HUGE status

Hell, Tom Benson probably has it written in his will that Sean P. and Smug Loomis can have LIFETIME jobs with the organization if they choose so. :leon:
Firing the Payton isn't the answer, but damn somebody needs to remind next December in every interview how that's Won One and Done gonna be different.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I ain't calling Payton McCarthy status. Maybe Marty Status, but Payton needs to be called out.
:what:
Called out on what?
Only thing he's should be criticized for is playing Drew in the 1st place.
He call the best offense he can for a dude who can't throw over 12 yards. The reason we struggle in the offs every year cause teams sit on everything short. Its really simple tbh

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I just don't see how he hurt us in 2017, and he was a MVP candidate in 2018. Even as average as he was in the playoffs in 2018, we still shoulda went to the SB.

2019 and 2020 I'll let you argue on. Definitely 2020.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I just don't see how he hurt us in 2017, and he was a MVP candidate in 2018. Even as average as he was in the playoffs in 2018, we still shoulda went to the SB.

2019 and 2020 I'll let you argue on. Definitely 2020.
The No Call really messed us up. Brees would of retired if we could of finished the 2018 season properly.