We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
Well Saints brehs even though this was frustrating I'm glad we got a chip with Brees. Funboys been there twice and ain't win shyt :mjlol:. I know Brees will get shytted on but how many times has our defense let him down though. Who would have thought we would win a SuperBowl. I'm glad for my family members who passed to witness it. Time to begin the Winston or random QB era in New Orleans.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be going in on him if he didn't out himself as a tone-deaf racist prick and a selfish egomaniac moron who insisted on eating $50 million of our cap space for every one of these shameless, desperate ring chases that've ended in consistently more embarrassing failure each year he got progressively more and more washed. :scust: Thanks for the ring and bringing this franchise and city back to relevance when both were at their lowest and most desperate... but my god what a lame and depressing way to torpedo the end of a HoF career, on AND off the field :francis:
And robbed us our last season before the cap ruined us... Wait... BREES contract dead cap is what gonna fukk us next year.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Well Saints brehs even though this was frustrating I'm glad we got a chip with Brees. Funboys been there twice and ain't win shyt :mjlol:. I know Brees will get shytted on but how many times has our defense let him down though. Who would have thought we would win a SuperBowl. I'm glad for my family members who passed to witness it. Time to begin the Winston or random QB era in New Orleans.

Kitties as well :lolbron:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Four years in a row lmao

Falcons play like shyt. Have an embarrassing loss. We and the rest of the world laugh at them and they go into hiding.
Saints play good. Flame out in the playoffs. They come back and troll us

Got damn it's kind of remarkable this has played out the same 4 years.

:mjtf: Why are you responding to a post from a Funboys fan that says "Hey fellas"? :dame: