We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Brees selfish ass wasted our prime squad before the cap monster hit us on defense.

All because we wanted Brady to come town.

Choose a washed loser over a washed winner.

Payton's seat needs to get warm.

The offense hasn't shown up in the playoffs since 2011. That's 5 playoff trips. That's 9 playoff games and only 1 was score above 24 points

Daps
Good riddance ol' MAGA chud, you'll have plenty of time to recite your love to a worthless piece of cloth in retirement flabby old bytch :mjlol::mjlol::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::camby::camby:

Package this invisible Casper cosplaying mothafukka Mike Thomas with some first rounders and let's go get an actual gifted quarterback that can throw for more than 5 yards in Watson; you can restructure or just cut that neanderthal Taysum and that other Houdini wannabe Cam Jordan to balance the books :unimpressed:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm cool with everyone going in on Brees.

I'll celebrate him though. He gave us a Super Bowl which we would have gladly signed up for 1 in 15 years in 2006. He's the GOAT Saint.

Definitely time to move on. But I'll choose to celebrate him. Frankly, because I'd rather not be miserable.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I'll celebrate him though. He gave us a Super Bowl which we would have gladly signed up for 1 in 15 years in 2006. He's the GOAT Saint.

Definitely time to move on. But I'll choose to celebrate him. Frankly, because I'd rather not be miserable.

You got the entire NFC South coming at y’all :picard:

These niccas been waiting for this:damn:

Daps

I wouldn't be going in on him if he didn't out himself as a tone-deaf racist prick and a selfish egomaniac moron who insisted on eating $50 million of our cap space for every one of these shameless, desperate ring chases that've ended in consistently more embarrassing failure each year he got progressively more and more washed. :scust: Thanks for the ring and bringing this franchise and city back to relevance when both were at their lowest and most desperate... but my god what a lame and depressing way to torpedo the end of a HoF career, on AND off the field :francis: